Search results for query: *

1. Midman03

Unable to Book Single Golfer - Is This Normal?

So, I've been running into this a good amount this season. Some courses by me do not allow a single to book an open tee time; there must be at least a twosome already booked. It is incredible frustrating when the tee sheet is wide open all afternoon, but they won't let me book because it's open...
  2. Midman03

SpaceX Crew Dragon - Return to Earth

Anybody watching the Crew Dragon return to Earth today? I've been watching all morning and now is when it starts to get exciting.
  3. Midman03

Barracuda Champion - Please Explain.

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone explain to me what the Barracuda Championship is? I know it's a stableford format tournament, but it's also the PGA Tour FedEx tournament? So the PGA Tour has two tournaments going on one weekend? I just saw Pat Perez tee off. Did he not qualify for the WGC...
  4. Midman03

Off-Day From Golf?

Do any of you have one day a week which you designate as an "off-day" from golf? Like a day which you do not go to the range or course to play? I like to play golf as much as possible, but usually designate my Sundays for relaxing, watching golf, cleaning clubs, and maybe some yardwork. Having...
  5. Midman03

Warming Up at Different Course?

This might be a ridiculous question, but here it goes. So I have a tee time today at a course with a range which is just not good. There is a different course just down the road from my house that has a decent range. The two courses are only 10mins distance from each other. I'm thinking of...
  6. Midman03

What's Your Highest Wedge Loft?

As I rarely use my 60* wedge, I'm thinking of ditching it and going with a 48* instead. My Taylormade M2 PW is 43.5*. So my wedge gapping would be 42.5*, 48*, 52*, 56*. As I can hit most shots with my 56* that I would with the 60*, I think the 48* would fit much better. What is you highest wedge...
  7. Midman03

How Many Rounds Do You Play the Same Glove?

Was looking at my glove and thinking it might be time for a new one. I've played probably 10 rounds with my current glove. This got me thinking. How many rounds do you play the same glove?
  8. Midman03

FootJoy Pro|SL Fitting

I bought a pair of FootJoy Pro|SL and played my first round with them today. I could feel my heels (near the achilles) starting to develop blisters by the 11th hole. The shoes feel great except the fact I can feel my heel move a little. I have Nikes in the same size and I do not have this...
  9. Midman03

Spiked vs Spikeless?

Looking at picking up a new pair of shoes. Wondering to go spiked or spikeless. Currently looking at the FJ Pro SL and Addidas Tour360 XT, both spikeless. Any opinions on these or other recommendations?
  10. Midman03

How Long Do You Play a Set of Irons?

I've been playing my set of TM irons for about 3 years and this got me thinking. How long do you guys play a set of irons before going shopping?
  11. Midman03

Help Building Putting Green

Hi all, Currently in the process of getting everything together to build an indoor putting green. Thinking of going with a kidney-shaped green with some fringe around the border. I'm stuck deciding on the type of turf to get. Obviously, I'm looking for the the most "real" turf available to make...
  12. Midman03

Super Stroke Flatso 2.0 Color "Bleeding"

Hi all, quick question here. I have a red Flatso 2.0 on my putter and it seems that the coloring is "bleeding" into the white spots of the grip. Red has also been showing up on my glove where I grip my putter. Every white spot on the putter now has a faint shade of red. I have played with it...
  13. Midman03

Excited to join THP!

Hello all~ I've been visiting THP for the past month now and have decided it's time to join. My name is Adam and proud to say I've been bitten by the golf bug and can't shake it! Been playing golf for about 6 years and absolutely love the sport. Until recently, I only played here and there. Now...
Back