Search results for query: *

1. Lmart009

Iron Shaft Suggestions

I need to find a set of shafts for the W/S C300 forged heads rewarded for the 2018 L4 THP FF championship. The shafts I had (XP 95) are parallel tipped and the heads are tapered, so I need to look into another option. With that said, I am open to see what the THP community recommends? I...
  2. Lmart009

WTB: X-Stiff Project X shaft for Epic

Title says it all. Looking to swap out my T800 for something a little stiffer and testing the Rogue with a X-Stiff this afternoon. Edit... Title missed a key fact. Standard length! Thanks, Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. Lmart009

Premium putter upgrade worth it?

My most recent ponder is a new putter. I am currently gaming a Nike Method Matter M4-12 that was purchased by my wife as a gift. I believe I have narrowed my choices down to either a Scotty Cameron Golo or a Toulon Memphis. Each of these putters somewhat resemble my current gamer, but what...
  4. Lmart009

Hampton Roads, VA - Club Fitting

I am interested in getting fit for a new set of irons and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a fitter in the area? Thanks,
  5. Lmart009

How do you keep your marriage/relationship "fresh"

I am not one for sharing my business, so I am a bit outside of my comfort zone with this post. My wife and I have been working on our relationship. Things are going well and I am concerned that the end of summer will present some challenges. We have two kids and with school starting after...
  6. Lmart009

How do you tee off on holes with dog legs?

I personally do not have a huge issue with this, but I expect to when I start hitting something longer than a 7i off of the tee. With the 7i I aim for the fairway at the bend and go into the hole knowing that I will have a longer approach to the green. I am interested to hear how other THP...
  7. Lmart009

Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Checking in from Virginia Beach, VA. I have been playing off/on for roughly two years and I just recently took my first set of lessons. Overall the mechanics of my swing are coming around and I look forward to improving my scores over the next few months! I am currently gaming Nike Covert...
Back