Search results for query: *

1. J

FS/FT - Fujikura Pro Green 72 X Flex w/Callaway Adapter

Used for fewer than 10 rounds, near perfect condition. Standard length, Golfpride MCC Plus4 grip, Callaway adapter. Looking for $85 shipped CONUS. Willing to trade for Evenflow Blue or Max Carry. Ideally 65g and S or X flex. Will also consider other similar shaft offers. Sent from my...
  2. J

FT - Odyssey O-Works #7 Black

34” length, stick grip, head cover included. Only been used a few rounds, basically brand new. $125 or trades. Interested in: - blade putters or mid-mallet, something with a bit of toe hang - Evenflow Blue 65 3w/5w length - something else? Make me an offer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Headed to Ocean City, NJ

Considering bringing the clubs for a long weekend in Ocean City, NJ. Should have time to get at least 1 round in if there's a course within 30 minutes or so that's worth playing. Anyone familiar with the area have any suggestions? So far, Twisted Dune seems to pop up the most often in my own...
  4. J

Need To Replace My 3w

I've got a Taylormade R15 3w in my bag that just doesn't serve a whole lot of purpose. I hit it nearly as far as my driver off the tee, and with not any more reliability. So it's basically a wasted spot in my bag. I'm looking for a new club to gap between my driver and my 3i. Here's what...
  5. J

WTB: Hogan VKTR 17*

Title says it all. If anyone has one they don't use or are looking to get rid of, I'm interested. Will take any flex, although a S or X is preferred.
  6. J

What do you do OFF the course, to have your game ready ON the course?

What do you do when you're not on the course, on the range, or on the practice green to improve your game? For me, I go to the gym and try to remember to do a lot of stretching. When I lay off the stretching for a lot of time, I can really feel my swing tighten up. What say you?
  7. J

FS: Clicgear 3.5+, Black - (basically brand new)

Title says it all, I've got a brand new (used for one round) Clicgear 3.5+. Received it as a gift, but then found out that I'm unable to use personal carts at my member course (stupid rule). But what's a bummer for me is upside for someone else. Only issue is that the cupholder hook snapped...
  8. J

FS: Garmin S3 GPS Watch (White)

Used for a year or so but was gifted a new range finder, some (minor) visible signs of use but nothing that impairs its use. Complete with charger and wall plug-in. Asking $100 shipped CONUS. Will consider trades, PM me with any offers.
  9. J

Women's Iron Sets

My fiancé and I play a good bit of golf together and she's still using her very first set of clubs that she's had for almost 10 years now. We've been talking about replacing the entire set, driver through putter, but I'm wondering if anyone has any advice about specific drivers and/or iron sets...
Back