Search results for query: *

1. ttucliffhanger

Team Aqua Men / BagBoy Championship Contest

Well, well, well THP...you know what time it is?! It's time for the Aqua Men ( @ttucliffhanger and @Nashtyone ) contests! Yes, you read that right! There will be 2 contests, which in turn, means 2 winners!!!! Fun part about the contest is we aren't going to tell you about the course. Time for...
  2. ttucliffhanger

Bushnell Pro X3+

Haven't seen a thread posted on this Laser GPS yet, so figured I'd start one for those that have it to review and drop comments in here. I have one on order and will be here tomorrow and I think there is 1 other THPer that has said they have one. Kind of a steep price at $599.99, but if it does...
  3. ttucliffhanger

Fairway adapter length question

I have found a Lin-Q blue M40x for a descent deal and it has a Cobra fairway adapter on it. I’ll need to swap it for a Callaway adapter on it. These are the specs in pic below Callaway standard 3w length plays 43.25”. Question is, if I pull cobra adapter and install Callaway adapter, what will...
  4. ttucliffhanger

WTB UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40x Blue 7F5

Looking for a UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40x Blue 7F5 either new without tip or with Callaway Fairway adapter. Want to put this in my Paradym 3w. Currently gaming the purple and it's good, but with recent success with Blue in my driver and having it on the way in my Smoke 5w, looking to switch.
  5. ttucliffhanger

Roger Cleveland Executive VP of Terra Forza Golf

Wonder if this means Roger is leaving Callaway? I really hope not!
  6. ttucliffhanger

Driver length for young girl?

I am coaching one of my daughters friend and her driver is definitely too long. She is 11 and 5’2”. Any recommendations on a good length for her? Thank you in advance!
  7. ttucliffhanger

Bad Birdie signs Si Woo Kim and couple other players

I see a trend here! https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/bad-birdie-pga-si-woo-kim-1236145502/
  8. ttucliffhanger

WTB UST Mamiya Lin-Q White 6F5

Hey THP! Looking for a UST Mamiya m40x Lin-Q White 6F5 with a Callaway tip or uncut. If it does have an adapter, prefer a length where it makes the driver standard Callaway length (45.75"). What ya got THP?
  9. ttucliffhanger

Xander no longer w/ Adidas

Saw this on X. Interesting that he moved away from Adidas.
  10. ttucliffhanger

Cobra/Puma Customer Service Praise

Just wanted to give a shout out on here to Cobra/Puma CS! I had purchased Jackpot pants in black, navy and light grey. The black button messed up first time unbuttoning to wear, which happened to be right outside the 30 day window to exchange on golfdiscount.com so reached out to Cobra/Puma CS...
  11. ttucliffhanger

Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

All, There was some chatter in a PM about some planning to come in early and get a place or play rounds so wanted to start a thread to keep it here so everyone is included. I know we can’t go on property early, but if people are interested we can figure something out. Tagging all participants...
  12. ttucliffhanger

Christmas gifts for employees

So, last minute I know, but I have decided to get all my employees a small gift for Christmas, but I have no clue where to start. I don't really want to do gift cards, because I just feel like they would think I didn't put any thought into it, so asking for your help THPers for ideas? Don't want...
  13. ttucliffhanger

For Sale Golf club clean out (Callaway)

Golf club clean out!!! (Prices include shipping for AC members) CALLAWAY CALLAWAY CALLAWAY Callaway Rogue ST Max 9* ($275) - TENSEI Blue 6x - GP Tour Velvet grip - standard length Callaway EPIC Speed 3w ($100) - UST MAMIYA LIN-Q Purple 7F5 - standard length - Lamkin Sonar+...
  14. ttucliffhanger

Do you travel/fly with custom headcovers?

So flying to TX here in a couple days and normally when I fly I take all custom headcovers and replace with OEM in the event someone was to take one. Maybe I am being paranoid, but I had a putter cover come up missing one time while flying. Trying to decide if I fly with custom headcovers or...
  15. ttucliffhanger

Dallas/Fort Worth golf on Wednesday 10/25/23

I’ll be flying in to Dallas Ft Worth on 10/25 for the Navy. Supposed to land at 7:31am local time. Gotta get rental car and bags. Anyone interested in getting a round in that day?
  16. ttucliffhanger

WTB ShotScope V3 8i sensor

So I noticed at the range yesterday that the plastic on the sensor on my 8i has cracked and fell off. You can see the green disc sensor inside the plastic casing. Sensor is still holding in club and reading but it’s only a matter of time before it breaks fully. Website is sold out of sensors...
  17. ttucliffhanger

Course recommendations for Amarillo, TX

I will be traveling to Amarillo for work in a few weeks and am considering bringing my clubs in case I get an evening where I can play while there. Any recommendations? I will be sharing a rental car with 2 other employees, but I can always have them drop me off haha. Thanks in advance!
  18. ttucliffhanger

WTB Paradym X 9*

Looking for a Paradym X 9*, preferably a head only. Considering trading my standard Paradym 9* head.
  19. ttucliffhanger

Twitter now “X”

Woke up this morning seeing an app on my phone labeled “X” and was like what the heck is that?! Then did the search and sure enough no more “Twitter”. What’s everyone’s thoughts? I think it could have been named something besides that. Lol And what really changes?
  20. ttucliffhanger

Are you playing UST Mamiya?

@JB was talking about the UST Mamiya Shaft Up finale so this got me thinking about how many THPers had gamed or are gaming UST products? 1. Are you currently playing any UST products? and 2. Have you been to a UST function and gamed UST products in the past? Follow on, what was it and what...
Back