Search results for query: *

1. SleevePlz

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Just got back from Carl's Golfland. Place was ridiculously busy and my wife was with me, so I only hit some Darkspeed irons and driver so far. Plan to go back again at least once more to try out some more. Tried out the irons in a few different shafts. Wasn't feeling anything special until I...
  2. SleevePlz

Heading out to the golf store shortly to try out everything Cobra. Should have a pretty good idea of my bag in just a couple of hours.
  3. SleevePlz

Appreciate the insight. I haven't tried a Cobra putter in a few years. Looking forward to finding one that works for me!
  4. SleevePlz

Someone already posted a graphic with all the toe hang/face balanced varieties a couple pages back.
  5. SleevePlz

Is the Season Opener Darkspeed Driver an option? I'm a huge floral print guy and that has my name written all over it!
  6. SleevePlz

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Rosters are complete!!! Congrats guys!
  7. SleevePlz

Texted my wife right away. We were talking about the possibility last night. She may have been more excited than I was, lol. I have a pretty good idea of which clubs will work best for me, but I'm going to test out everything just to make sure. Maybe I'm good enough for blades....
  8. SleevePlz

I think I may have to spend some time down at Carl's Golfland tomorrow hitting everything Cobra. I have some ideas of what I'll probably go with, but should probably hit everything first just to make sure. By any chance, does anyone know which Cobra putters are face balanced? That might help...
  9. SleevePlz

I don't even know what to say. I have to go back to teaching in just a few minutes and my mind is just going a mile a minute thinking of all I need to do over the next few months. So happy to be a part of Team Paradise. I planned on taking golf a little more seriously this summer, but this is...
  10. SleevePlz

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

My alarm goes off at 5 am and the Lions were picking way too late in the night for me to even consider it. Lol
  11. SleevePlz

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

This is unreal. I just ran out to grab donuts for my coworkers and I come back to my desk and check in on the forum and see a ton of notifications. Thought, there is no way this is what I think it is. I'm just speechless.
  12. SleevePlz

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Two more guys having one of the best days of their life right now. Congrats guys!!!
  13. SleevePlz

Tempur-Pedic Beds

My last bed purchase was an adjustable, memory foam bed and it was the best decision I ever made.
  14. SleevePlz

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Always been a fan of Tour Edge. Look forward to the reviews throughout the year. Congrats gentlemen!
  15. SleevePlz

unOfficial THP March Madness Bracket pool

Right!? I signed up with the idea of supporting my fellow Michigander @jdtox but if I don't make the team...
  16. SleevePlz

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

I would consider this, but after the golf ball haul from the March Madness pool, I'm already going to be testing out a bunch of new to me balls this year. I do look forward to everyone's thoughts on these, though!
  17. SleevePlz

unOfficial THP March Madness Bracket pool

I snapped this pic the other day, but apparently got distracted and never posted it. I think this is everyone. I lost count a long time ago. A big thank you to every that played. I'm really looking forward to testing all these balls to my typical gamer, the QST. Also, really love all the extras...
  18. SleevePlz

How does you salary look compared to this?

I don't know. I've got this sign on my desk at work. I think I'm right around where Scottie's at these days.
  19. SleevePlz

The anticipation continues to grow. Can't wait to see who makes the teams and then get to see what everyone decides to go with in their bag for this event.
Back