Search results for query: *

1. R

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I don't think so. I think it's going to be a couple of weeks wait for mine to return. The cilor question came before I sent my cart back. If they do send a new replacement I will need them to ship me a seat mount as my cart had one on it. Rod
  2. R

So here's what has happened with my Volt and the procedure I had to go thru. Of course the call to them about my issue. Then no one there to help. No phone call the following day like I was told would happen. I called them at end of day and went over issues. Was told I would need to send cart...
  3. R

Actually no. They sent me an RMA that all I had to do was drop it off at fed ex. Rod
  4. R

I actually only had 68 miles on mine. Going to do an update here later tonight. Rod
  5. R

So I talked with bag boy again today and I'm going to be sending my cart back for repair. I was supposed to get a call first thing this morning but it never happened. Kinda disappointing. I was told they tried to call but the line was busy but I know that's not true because I was working and got...
  6. R

Yes I will do that in the morning. I didn't think to do that.
  7. R

Ideas and still am shocked that the wheels didn't go free once the battery was removed. I'll see what they tell me on Monday. Bad thing is I can't be with cart while talking to them until Tuesday so it might have to wait if there is a trouble shooting method. Rod
  8. R

Yes even with battery removed there is still resistance in my wheels. And as for friends I have none! Lol except you guys here. Rod
  9. R

My Volt Died! I usually push my cart down to the first tee box and then power on my cart. I do this because I spend 1/2 hour on range then putt for 15 - 20 minutes before playing. This method has seemed to save my battery power. So I get to the tee box. Hit my drive and walk over to the cart...
  10. R

A little disappointed with the Volt yesterday. Now in all fairness I was going to wait until Tuesday to use it as the bond was only on for 36 hours but that should have been plenty long enough. I also didnt play a normal round as it was the clubs opening day so we did a scramble and i started...
  11. R

No my bat caddy still has the stock tread but I am going to change that soon. Rod
  12. R

Since I was waiting a day to let the glue dry I used my bat caddy today. Kinda like going back in time. 20 yards off the first tee box I tipped it over on the side slope. Lol. By the way, my playing partner with his MGI Navigator tipped his over later in the round as well! There were things I...
  13. R

I have tires like that on my Bat Caddy. The traction is terrible. I plan on doing a tread change like Lambeau told us about..
  14. R

I was wondering about that as I don't think that the E6000 glue will hold well enough. I'm thinking if it comes loose maybe some good contact cement instead. I found the E6000 started drying before I got the tire pushed into place. The contact glue would allow about 10 minutes before either gets...
  15. R

Well it's a done deal. I just finished the tire upgrade. I went to Walmart and bought a 29" tire for $19. Was able to make both tires from it. The tire i got goes the total width of my wheel. Hope it helps, but I guess I won't find out for 2 days as the glue says it should cure in 24-48 hours. I...
  16. R

@tucsondivots , I often ride the frt and walk the back and will probably start to do it at least once a week since my mowing season has started and I need to save some energy. I do as you said. I put the cart in the passenger side with the frt wheel up over seat edge. The difference is I always...
  17. R

@tucsondivots , I'm sorry to hear about your Volt. Hopefully you can get that straightened out. Let us know. I hit 50 miles on mine today. First round at the beach where the course is flat. 3 lights on when done. Im sure I could play 36 on that course without a charge needed between rounds. I...
  18. R

@j0nesy , hopefully many people have read these posts and made a decision that fits their own needs. If you've gone back and read all these posts you will see that after the first or second round with the Volt each person has pretty much fallen in love with the cart. Yes here is a learning curve...
  19. R

@Tenputt I was very disappointed with the instability at first as well. I've learnt to not out the cart on a big slope unless I'm there to stabilize it by holding the handle. Also speed is another big thing with tipping. I keep the cart at slower speeds when it's on a side slope. Beleive me...
  20. R

@lambglad to hear that its workingbwell. Im going to get tires this wek and give it a try. Great idea. I stoppedvat the local ace but they had no fishing line. Do you think a #24 wire would work good or would it wear? It's very thin but my worrying was if it would wear out or break. Looking...
Back