Search results for query: *

1. Freight-train

Ashworth ??

What's the scuttlebutt on Ashworth Apparrell? Could not find detail on this using search. Their websites are down and any inventory online or in stores is on clearance. Are Taylor Made's new owners going to kill the brand, sell it off, or will they release new product eventually? Too...
  2. Freight-train

Freight-Train's ♣️s

3. Freight-train

Good Places to play North Shore Boston

Will be staying in Danvers for business for three days in June. Since my work commitments will be over by 4:15p each day hoping to work in a couple rounds of golf. Staying right near Ferncroft but it's a private club that does not seem to allow public play. Can any THPers recommend some...
  4. Freight-train

Ashworth

blowout sale at budget golf right now, many Adidas and Ashworth items on sale. Picked up 10 pieces by Ashworth. 1/2 zip pullover, sweater, 2 pairs of pants, a pair of shorts, long sleeve polo, and three short sleeves. All came in around $150 phenomenal deal. Also, see on the Ashworth site, most...
  5. Freight-train

Wishon Club Fitting

deleted
  6. Freight-train

Cobra single length Irons

So another forum I am a member of is chuck full of rumor that Cobra will be releasing single length irons in 2017... Seems like mainly conjecture but I think this would be pretty cool. If I was not left handed I would be considering the Wishon Sterling Irons. Thoughts? Think Cobra will do...
  7. Freight-train

Ultimate GI Iron showdown

Ping G vs Mizuno JPX-EZ Vs Callaway Steelhead XR ..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Freight-train

Building consistency and rhythm

Any drills, tips, or swing thought ideas for building consistency? After taking lessons for a few months and working on things I was really starting to see improvement. Even was shooting scores in the low 80s. But now everything is going bad again cannot seem to swing smooth and get...
  9. Freight-train

Golf in Cape Cod

Going to be spending Labor Day weekend in Cape Cod. Never played a course on the cape and want to get out there and swing the sticks. Lots of courses to choose from. We we will be staying in Yarmouth. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Freight-train

Saratoga National Tip Question

Caddie fee is $60.00 per bag what would be appropriate to tip ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Freight-train

Ping G Fitting

Ok I need some help. Went to a golf center and tried a bunch of Irons. Titliest AP1, Taylormade M2, Callaway XR, and Ping G. They fit me using Mizuno's fitting software using my height (6'3") and knuckle measurement (35") into a six iron size of 37.75". The guy doing the fitting said...
  12. Freight-train

Best Golf Shoes for $100 or less?

My old kicks need replacement. Looking for something to walk in and is stylish without breaking the bank. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Freight-train

Ball Retriever

Worst golf accessory ever Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Freight-train

To Regrip or not

My new driver has a larger grip and it's done wonders for me.... Thinking about re-gripping my irons but... They are 15 years old and planning on replacing in the next year. Should I just deal with the standard sized grips until December when the budget will allow or spend the 90 bucks to...
  15. Freight-train

Carry Bag

My goal is to get out there walking more. Problem is my current bag just sucks. It's a two strap bag but is the old (1999ish) style Izzo and the straps twist and tangle and are not comfortable. Combined with that and a ripped pocket time for something new. What do you walkers suggest...
  16. Freight-train

Custom fitting

In the market for new irons. Playing sticks that are 16 years old and while I know it's more the swing than the clubs I am hopeful to gain a little more forgiveness and distance as I try to get back into the game. Gong to wait a few months but researching clubs and places to get fit. Do...
  17. Freight-train

Mental Mistakes

I'll go the range get warmed up and hit mostly great shots. When I get on the course I may start out ok but half through start feeling rushed and pressured especially if there is a group behind us. This results in lots of stupid bad shots and I really think it's this sort of dumb situation...
  18. Freight-train

Lob Wedge before replacing Irons??

I am in the market for new Irons. My current set are 16 years old. However, they are still in good condition and since I am just getting back into the game after a ten year break I want to wait until the fall and I have a full season of practice and playing behind me. Don't want to make...
Back