Search results for query: *

1. JuMPy

How often do you re-invent yourself/golf swing?

could be a complete tear down and build up, but could be simple things like how often do you.... 1) Use new or different swing thoughts? 2) new pre-shot routines? 3) different practice routines? 4) buy new equipment 5) different putting styles ..etc etc Or have you been going about things the...
  2. JuMPy

Want to get fit, need advice

The more I figure my way in this game, the more I realize there are some clubs in my bag that if they were "different" they would be much better.*cough* Driver *cough* With that said, I want to go through my bag and have someone look at the fit and perhaps help me through my next purchase (due...
  3. JuMPy

Trying to break 300

My journey to be able to drive 300 yards: Anyone else there or almost there? Thinking a thread in the same vein as "trying to break XX" threads Yesterday I hit the furthest I have ever hit it. 293 yards, flat fairway, NOT dried out..shot even had a nice soft draw to it. I also had drives of...
  4. JuMPy

azz backwards

~rant~ Sometimes I make myself scratch my head Practice/Range time: Start off great, straight, excellent contact. As the session goes on, I somehow get sloppy, start struggling to close my club face and start coming over the top Game play: Always start slow, struggle to close the face...
  5. JuMPy

Left vs. Right.... could the righties have it all wrong?

I'm a Lefty........but I'm right handed, write with my right, wave with my right, use my right eye to shoot a gun and pull the trigger with my right, use my right hand to work the mouse on my computer, look through a telescope with my right eye, put the phone up to my right ear....etc etc....but...
  6. JuMPy

Swing Thoughts

Simple question.... how many intentional swings thoughts go through your mind? I have 4, two on my take away, two on my down swing. Hoping to get it down to two (one on the take away, one on the down) through repetition and practice Too many? not enough?....no idea. Just curious what goes...
Back