Search results for query: *

1. analyticandrew

My first Torrey experience

Had the honor of playing Torrey Pines North course this past week and it was an amazing experience. They had cut the rough a week before in preparation for overseeding, and had plugged the greens a little before that. And boy was I thankful. There was at least 1-2 inches of cut grass laying...
  2. analyticandrew

For Sale FS: Shaft sale - HZRDUS handcrafted, Even Flow, Oban - $100

Clearing out the shaft bag. HZRDUS handcrafted yellow, 63g, 6.0 stiff flex - Callaway tipped $125 Even Flow T1100, 75g, 6.5 x-stiff flex - Callaway tipped $100 Oban Devotion 6 l, 65g, 04 stiff flex - Callaway tipped $100 Thanks!!
  3. analyticandrew

How do you stay “safe” when trading on the forum?

Sorry if this shouldn’t be in the Classified section, thought it would be the most ideal location. My question is about trading. While I’d like to think everyone on the forum is honest, if I’m trading away a $500 golf club, how can I make sure that i don’t get scammed? That I don’t ship my...
  4. analyticandrew

FS/FT: Cobra F9 Speedback w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.0

Willing to trade for Epic Flash Subzero head or w/ shaft.
  5. analyticandrew

FS/FT: Cure RX6 w/ Tour SNSR mint grip w/ all weights and wrench

This has served me VERY well, but it's time to pass it along. This has been an awesome putter. Has all the weights and the wrench as well. If you're struggling with speed and accuracy, this putter could help you tremendously. It did for me. Looking for $100 or open to possible trades.
  6. analyticandrew

Need to borrow launch monitor

Anyone local have a mobile launch monitor that could borrow this week? I’d compensate you obviously. I have a new driver and want to test out a couple shafts but don’t want to pay for a driver fitting or anything like that at Club Champion, etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. analyticandrew

WTB: Cobra F9 compatible shafts

Picking up a new (to me) F9 and want to try out a couple different shafts. Have the HZRDUS smoke stiff, looking for the HZRDUS yellow 6.0 or something similar. Thanks in advance!! Also thinking a Speeder TR, EVO, PRO TA 2.0, Atmos TS Patriot or Ventus from Fujikura might be nice to try.
  8. analyticandrew

WTB: Cobra F9 driver

9 degree preferred, RH, stiff or possibly x flex. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. analyticandrew

FS/FT Bridgestone J15 H4 Hybrid 23 Fubuki S 80 Stiff

Selling this gem of a hybrid with very little wear (that’s grass on the face in pic). Details in the pics and make me an offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. analyticandrew

WTB / WTT for Callaway PM grind wedge

Haven’t hit these so looking to buy a well loved one or trade. 52, 56 or 60. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. analyticandrew

FS: HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted Callaway tipped $250 OBO

- X-Stiff (6.5) - 63g - 46” - Callaway or Titleist tipped. Have both. - MCC Golf Pride grip Used for less than 6 months. Price includes shipping CONUS. No trades please. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. analyticandrew

FS/FT: Cobra F6+ Driver w/ Fujikura Vista Pro 75 Stiff

This is an amazing driver with very little use on it. Head is going for $150+ on eBay and shaft is $100 new, so I’ll take $215 shipped CONUS or make me an offer/trade. Adjustable loft. Club, shaft and grip (tour velvet midsize) are all in great condition. Little tee paint on the face to rub off...
  13. analyticandrew

FS/FT: Wilson Staff Nexus II Cart Bag $125 OBO

Been a while since I've been on the forum! I missed y'all! Been out of commission for a LONG time. Getting back into things now. Selling this golf bag that has seen literally NO use in the last 18 months (until this last weekend). It's in mint condition, great bag, lots of storage and...
  14. analyticandrew

FS - Oban Isawa Red 65g 04 Stiff Flex, Callaway Tipped $100 shipped albatross

As the title states - Oban Isawa Red 65g 04 Stiff Flex, Callaway Tipped $100 shipped to Albatross members - $9 shipping for non-members. 43.5" long
  15. analyticandrew

WTB/WTT: Carry bag

Well, it looks like I am back to carrying instead of pushing. So I'm looking for a good carry bag and I have done almost no research in this area... I currently have a great Wilson Staff Nexus II cart bag that literally has been used 4 times if anyone wants to trade. Otherwise I need a dual...
  16. analyticandrew

FS: Big Max Blade Trolley

So, I bought this brand new off of eBay after using one of a friend. LOVE it. But just found out I can't use it on my home course. Stupid. My loss is your gain. I only want to get what I paid for it. Which was a steal. $130 plus the cost of the box (I stupidly recycled it) and shipping...
  17. analyticandrew

FS: Aldila VooDoo XNV6 Shaft - TM Tipped $40 shipped

Here's a new, never used, TM tipped, no grip Aldila VooDoo XNV6 shaft for sale. These are going on the bay for $50 + shipping, yours for $40 including shipping for Albatross members.
  18. analyticandrew

FS/FT: 54* and 58* Cleveland 588 DSG wedges

These have only been in use since June. The 54 has a mark on the bottom from a rocky sand trap. Grips are like new. Make me an offer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. analyticandrew

WTB: Callaway tipped stock length stiff shaft

Need a replacement for a friend. Please PM me with anything you might have. Just needs to be standard length, and stiff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. analyticandrew

PA/NJ/DE crew outing. Philadelphia - Bala Country Club - September 24th

Getting this thread started to share info and get sign ups for a THP outing for our PA/NJ/DE peeps (and anyone who wants to travel to our great city!). When: September 24, 2016 (first tee time 12:50pm) Where: Bala Golf Club (Philadelphia, PA) http://www.balagolfclub.com/course Cost: $70-80...
Back