Search results for query: *

1. khaos288

WTB i500 3 iron

Wanting to try to replace my driving iron with this. Anyone have one? X flex preferred, but if I have to reshaft it I will.
  2. khaos288

FS Sun Mountain 4.5LS and Ping Hoofer

Both are in really good condition. Only imperfection on either of them is some wear on the legs/paint on the hoofer where it straps in to the cart. Both have rain covers and perfect zippers and have been very well taken care of. Sun mountain link (blue cobalt)...
  3. khaos288

FS/FT Jones Utility Rover Bag

Got this as a gift and never even took it on course. Really high quality carry bag that looks sweet. I just use a 14 way cart because I never walk. 100$ shipped to within 500 miles of 75072 is firm, but any interesting trades will be considered as well, and will split shipping else where...
  4. khaos288

FS 4-PW Callaway RAZR MB X-Stiff

Super nice set here. I have had these as my back ups for awhile, but found something I wanted more for a little Christmas present to myself. They're overall in great shape. The faces are very good. C-taper 130X shafts. These are rocket launchers on clubs that are not for the faint of heart...
  5. khaos288

WTB Callaway Epic 3w/Cobra 3i utility

Hey all! finally got fit today, and looking for Callaway epic 3w, and a cobra utility iron in 3. I have some trade bait, f7 blue driver (multiple shafts included), f7 black 3w stiff, f6 5w stiff, and like new Cobra Black Utility 4i. Otherwise I can paypal.
  6. khaos288

FS 4 Dozen TP5 golf balls

Brand new in box. 135$ shipped. 10$ off if you happen to be in DFW and want to pick them up.
  7. khaos288

WTS Wilson Staff M3 FG tours Forged 4-gw

Looking to get rid of this set. Overall in great shape. The black on the faces is worn, but the grooves are clean. DGS300 stiff shafts. These are going for ~290 online (without a gap wedge), so I'll do 235 shipped for a hacker.
  8. khaos288

WTS f8 Hybrid

Passing on a deal I found. Asking 150 shipped everywhere else, so asking 140 shipped for hackers. This thing is retailing 199+tax, and just came out. Looks like it's never been hit. Regular flex, 17 degree. Grip is the factory grip with Cobra Connect in it still. Comes with headcover
  9. khaos288

WTS/WTT OptiShot 2

This is a perfectly working order optishot simulator I've been using in my living room/garage when the weather was bad. It has no issues, and comes with a 50 foot hdmi, and a 32 foot usb cable. If you have a PC in one room, these cables are probably long enough to get you to the garage, or back...
  10. khaos288

FS Ping G30 LStec 9 degree with two shafts

Hey Hackers! Selling my minty driver. Fell in love with another at a demo, so I bought it. It comes with two shafts, both with like new grips. Primo one is a Fujikara Motore speeder tour spec vc 6.2 (a 400$ option when this driver came out), and the other is a Matrix red tie. Both are...
  11. khaos288

WTB Tour edge Driver and 5 wood

Hey hackers, long story short, I added a tour edge 3 wood and love it so much I want to build all my woods out with it. So I'm looking for newer model drivers and 5 woods in stiff shaft. I have some trade bait, current driver, ping g 5 wood, mizuno 20 degree mp-h4 driving iron, Yes! c groove...
  12. khaos288

WTB Adams red hybrid 23 degree

Hey Gents, I've got the 20 degree and love it. Does any one have a 23 degree they would part with? I've got an 18 degree for trade bait, or cash as well.
  13. khaos288

Maltby Playability Factor Taylormade MC v Cobra Fly-z+ forged

I had never heard of the MPF until a few weeks ago. I always thought my irons were particularly tough to hit, but I loved the way they looked so I just dealt with it. Well my 2014 Taylormade Tour Preferred MCs scored incredibly low on the chart(218 players classic, the most difficult to hit)...
  14. khaos288

WTS Ross shoes

8.5w 10.5 11.5 11.5w 12w Got some wide sizes for everyone. They are left to right order for sizes. Just asking 45+ shipping or 60 shipped. Whichever is lowest to conus. If anyone else has found these I'm looking for red chukkas in 13 to trade. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. khaos288

WTB Grips

Hey all, I got incredibly lucky once on here and bought some left over grips for cheap. Any one got a box they never used and want to offload?
  16. khaos288

WTB forgiving irons for 325$

Looking for forgiving irons or progressive sets. 3-pw or 4-pw if the 4 iron is one of those 22* clubs. Stiff is a must. MP-h4/h5, or AP2s, f6s, or something along those lines. I can throw in a dozen or two of your favorite balls for trade. Help me out THP-ers! I'm out of the game until I can get...
  17. khaos288

FS 714 AP1 4-w

Hey All, I bought a set from a buddy, but I don't need the irons. These are in great shape with new grips. They are 4,5,6,7,8,9 and a 47 degree wedge from a 716 set (insert lost wedge laughter here). They are all KBS tour stiffs except the W is an XP90 regular. I'm asking 360$ shipped to a...
  18. khaos288

Wtt/wts mp25

Hey guys looking to move my current gaming set. The 3 and 4 iron are MP-H4 with aldila proto VS-HL 70 hybrid shafts. They're are sweet, and turned the long irons into my favorite irons. The rest are in good shape. The 7 iron I use for chipping so you can see it's got a little wear to it. Grips...
  19. khaos288

FS 2014 Taylormade Tour Preferred MB 4-pw

KBS tour stiff 130 shafts. Standard l/l/l and grip size. Brand new winn grips. Faces in overall good condition. Pitching wedge has the most wear as usual, but nothing bad. Local is DFW. These are going for 365-400 on eBay but I'm asking 300 shipped for THPers.
  20. khaos288

Shot strategy question. What do you do with this shot?

So I've had this shot several times in the past month. The wind blows off the lake onto this hole and pushes everything south. I end up to the left of the cart path, and there's always a bad lie where the ball is just on a lip. I've been trying to hit down on it with a sand wedge because it...
Back