Search results for query: *

1. S

Question about lie angle on TM Burner 09 irons

Guys, maybe you can help me answer this question. JB, I know you talk with the TM guys pretty often, so maybe next time you can ask, if you don't know already? The lie angle on these irons is more upright when compared with other clubs such as my Cally X-20 Tours, Adams A4 or Ping i15s. After...
  2. S

Women specific putters: what do you think?

Looking for some input from the ladies in the house. My wife is set for her clubs. She plays the TM Miscela SW - 5 hybrid, Callaway Big Bertha 4 hybrid, and Callaway Big Bertha 3 & 5 woods. We recently upgraded her driver from an old Callaway Hawkeye to the new FT-9. She loves her clubs...
  3. S

Drivers: my demo day review (long post)

Hello fellow hackers, I went to a demo day at our local course on Saturday. I’ve been struggling off the tee, so of course the problem has to be that I need a new driver! A little bit about myself. I’m 5’10” and 155 pounds. I play to a 7.4 handicap and play 30-35 rounds per year. When...
  4. S

Review of ladies' drivers

My wife is shy and doesn't like to post online, so I will post for her. We went to a demo day today in San Jose. I will post my thoughts on men's drivers in the other forum, but here is a run-down on my wife's thoughts and decision to purchase a ladies' driver. Here are the ones she tried...
  5. S

Left wrist breaking down at impact

Hi amollerud, I have been playing for many years and am a decent player. I just saw my swing on video for the first time. Mostly, I am satisfied. My setup looks good, my backswing is a little inside and flat, but my hand position at top looks ok. But egads, at impact, I look like a 36. My left...
  6. S

Regular or Stiff shaft on TM R9?

Hey gang, First post here (other than an intro on the check-in page). Let me start by saying, great info and great site! I am looking for a new driver (that's actually how I found this site). I've narrowed it down to the R9 10.5 loft. I've hit it at Golfsmith and liked it but it's hard to tell...
  7. S

Hello from San Jose, CA

I found this site while searching for reviews of drivers. What a fantastic place. The moderator(s) should be proud of themselves. A little about myself: 45 years old, grew up in SoCal, now living in NoCal. I play 30-35 rounds per year. A self-taught golfer, I've been playing for 22 years. 5 of...
Back