Search results for query: *

1. Audioclyde

Interesting Club Rental Service

I rented clubs from a company on Maui a few years back, with advance notice you could specify what clubs you wanted (i.e., type of driver, type of irons and set make-up, flex etc.), within reason of course. Since I was there for 10 days and playing 5 rounds it was well worth it (not a very...
  2. Audioclyde

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks all!
  3. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO X Driver, Metal Woods, Irons and More

Does anyone know if the 2022 X irons have taper or parallel shafts in them (the stock Nippon NEO steel shafts)? I want to reshaft and trying to figure out if I will need shims to put taper shafts back in them. I tried using XXIO USA's chat feature, but the automated response could not...
  4. Audioclyde

sadly I only have 4 rounds on them, but I can say I like them a lot. A bit larger than what I’ve been playing but forgiving and definitely long! I may still swap shafts from the Nippon Neos.
  5. Audioclyde

My set of X irons are 'out for delivery', so should have them in hand this afternoon. Unfortunately it seems to be monsoon season here in Tulsa, so who knows when I will be able to take them to the course!
  6. Audioclyde

PGA Championship is returning to Southern Hills

I am usually not a fan of attending, but I’ll be there tomorrow. Since the renovations, the course is pretty difficult!
  7. Audioclyde

Srixon z585 vs XXIO X Irons

@Landy: are you still waiting to receive you XXIO X irons? I ordered on April 5 and have been told they should ship out this week. Played my 2nd round with the new X driver; I stuck a Ventus Blue Velacore in it and absolutely loved it!
  8. Audioclyde

Regripping stations?

I bought a Worx Pegasus portable workbench and a small screw on vice. That way everything can be moved out of the way. Then the typical sleeve/clamp to hold the shaft in the vice and a painter’s tray.
  9. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

Pulled the trigger on a new set of 5-AW of the X irons. Looking forward to getting them and putting them in play. I’ve pla only about 1/3 as many rounds the past years as previously, hoping these help me find my way back 😂. @Landy: please postman update when your new set is in!
  10. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

Didn't get a chance to hit the Miura PI-401s, but after more conversations and research, I don't think I'm going that route. So I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger for the XXIO Black X irons.....if the shafts don't work, I will likely drop the Accra iSteel shafts in them....
  11. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

A friend wants me to hit his Miura PI 401s before I commit. I loved my black straight necks 9003 Miura, so will likely give the 401s a demo at least
  12. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

Did they give you an estimated shipping date? Considering ordering directly as well. If I decide I don’t like the Neo shaft, figured I’d try my Accra isteel shafts in them….
  13. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

Thanks Landry! That helps a lot. I’m leaning to the X.
  14. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

I hit the new black X 7 iron at the XXIO demo day and really liked it…..I wonder if it’s worth the difference in price compared to the Srixon ZX4s….
  15. Audioclyde

Accra isteel shafts

Thanks Joe; that's basically the same conclusion I've come to.
  16. Audioclyde

Accra isteel shafts

I've been given a new uncut set of Accra isteel 105 shafts, 5-GW. If I understand correctly, if just butt trimmed to stock playing length these would be R flex (for Accra). I would like for them to be somewhere between R and S flex. Anyone have any input as to how the shafts should be trimmed...
  17. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

I forgot to ask the rep yesterday, and I know the adjustable hosel is new for XXIO, but does anyone know if adapters are available to purchase?
  18. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

They do feel light (and stark difference for me as I have usually preferred a heavier feel). But when I put a nice swing (i.e. not crazy aggressive), the distance is great (my longest drives in the past few years--somehow my swing speed and ball speed are better with the XXIO) and my dispersion...
  19. Audioclyde

2022 XXIO Golf Club

I'm still gaming the X (Black) driver; nothing I tried last year could knock it out of the bag. XXIO is having a demo day this afternoon at my club and I hope to get out and hit at least the new X driver with the adjustable hosel.
  20. Audioclyde

2022 Wedges - Are you trying anything new?

The Edel wedges are tempting!
Back