Search results for query: *

1. Audioclyde

Accra isteel shafts

I've been given a new uncut set of Accra isteel 105 shafts, 5-GW. If I understand correctly, if just butt trimmed to stock playing length these would be R flex (for Accra). I would like for them to be somewhere between R and S flex. Anyone have any input as to how the shafts should be trimmed...
  2. Audioclyde

All-Fit universal adapters

Does anyone have experience using the All-Fit universal adapters (for drivers and fairways, not looking to try these on iron shafts)? Seems like a viable option (especially since Club Conex doesn't seem realistic as an option for the consumer). I thinking of trying on a couple of shafts and...
  3. Audioclyde

Tipping instructions needed-Matrix Ozik F15 95 iron shafts

Does anyone have available, or point me to, the tip trimming instructions for Matix Ozik F15 95 iron shafts? I have found a generic Matrix trimming instruction guide for their iron shafts, but would like to know if those apply to the Ozik F15s.... Found one site on the web that seemed to...
  4. Audioclyde

WTB: Mizuno MP 20 HMB

I'm looking for a set of good condition MP 20 HMB's; would definitely consider heads only option as well. Cash purchase or, if interested, I have a great condition set of Epon AF 505's (5-GW) shafted with Oban CT115s for trade. Thanks, Randy
  5. Audioclyde

Problem with hybrid adapters coming loose

Looking for advice. First, I have installed 4 sets of iron shafts (all steel shafts) with no problems-no heads have come loose. Using the same Golfworks Tour Set epoxy (and it’s only a couple months old), I installed some Callaway Super Hybrid adapters (adapters were new) on a couple new...
  6. Audioclyde

FS Weekend Only Bettinard QB 9 with Stability Shaft SOLD

For sale this weekend only, great condition Bettinardi Queen B 9 with upgraded Breakthrough Golf Stability shaft (installed by Stability shaft guys). 34.5", has Bettinardi deep etched grip. $200 OBO this weekend only; asking price included Paypal and shipping. CONUS only please.
  7. Audioclyde

For Sale Apex Smoke Combo (2019) 5-AW; Miura CB-2008 5-PW

ALL Sold including extra shafts. 2 nice iron sets for sale, both in very good condition (I use headcovers anytime my irons are traveling or are in the trunk; usually in bag storage at my club so many chances for 'travel' dings). Apex are SOLD. First, for sale is my Apex Smoke Combo set (2019)...
  8. Audioclyde

Cobra/Puma Golf--great customer service

I just wanted to give credit to Cobra/Puma Golf for great customer service. I purchased a pair of the Ignite Pwradapt Disc spiked shoes a few months back. Saturday morning while warming up on the range before the round, my right shoe/foot suddenly felt strange. Two of the 'disc' type things...
  9. Audioclyde

Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor

Sorry, if there is already a thread, but didn't find one with a search. Has anyone tried the Rapsodo MLM mobile launch monitor? Looks interesting at the price point, especially with the built-in video capture. Look forward to anyone sharing their experience.
  10. Audioclyde

WTB: Elevate Tour Black Wedge Shafts R flex

Long shot, but I’d like to buy 2 True Temper Elevate Tour Black wedge shafts, preferably reg flex. If anyone has pulled any from Callaway irons and will sell, shoot me a message.
  11. Audioclyde

Elevate vs PX LZ shafts

Can anyone give a rough comparison of the Elevate shaft vs the PX LZ steel, as far as trajectory and spin, and also how the flex compares? I'm usually between reg and stiff, and play the LZ Steel 5.5 softstepped, wondering if I can get a bit more height and spin (which I can use) with the...
  12. Audioclyde

WTB: Callaway Fusion Driver head

Trying to put a driver together for a youngster that works at our club. Looking for a Fusion driver RH, prefer 13.5 but would consider 10.5. I have a spare shaft I think will fit him. Thanks! Randy
  13. Audioclyde

Shafts in Mark Mulder’s irons?

Anyone know what shafts Mark Mulder had in his irons at the Celebrity golf tournament this weekend?
  14. Audioclyde

FS: JDM Goodness--Epon AF502 irons w/Steelfiber; Honma TW737p black nickel heads

Sweet set of Epon AF502 4-PW; Steelfiber i95 shafts; PW is R flex, rest are S flex softstepped. Like new Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper grips. Purchased these heads brand new this winter and had shafts professionally installed; std L/L/L. These have no more than 10-15 rounds on them and as pics...
  15. Audioclyde

Shaft dilemma (irons)

Since putting a hitting bay in my garage for winter practice couple years ago I've developed a severe case of golfers elbow. Have a quality (country club elite) mat and actually didn't hit nearly as much this past winter. I've been trying a number of steel shafts (as well as Cushin insets) as...
  16. Audioclyde

WTB: Oban Kiyoshi HB driver shaft

Looking for an Oban Kiyoshi HB driver shaft, preferably regular flex but would consider stiff.
  17. Audioclyde

FS: TM P790 4-AW Priced to sell!

SOLD: TM P790 4-AW. Standard L/L/L. 4-PW have Project X LZ Tour 5.0 graphite shafts, hard stepped 1x, with Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper grips. AW has DG105 stiff shaft with stock TM grip. These are in great shape, no more than 6-8 rounds on them; even better than the pictures make them appear...
  18. Audioclyde

FS: C Taper Lite, Steelfiber i95, DG 105 & KBS $- Taper shafts

PRICE DROPS. For sale are quality sets of iron shafts; all professionally pulled (or will be). All in fine condition and all grips are in very good condition. All sales to CONUS only, and prices are inclusive of shipping and Paypal fees. Only trade interestes would be for a set of KBS...
  19. Audioclyde

KBS $-Taper shafts

Did a quick search but didn't find much on the KBS $-taper shafts. I've played the C Taper lites and while they performed decently for me, I didn't care much for the feel. Have a chance to pick up a set of the $-taper pulls for a nice price from a friend, and would welcome any input from those...
  20. Audioclyde

WTB Callaway Apex Black 4 iron

Another long shot request, but since the Apex Black irons aren't sold individually, I would like to pick up the 4 iron if anyone has one in decent condition that isn't being used. Shaft really doesn't matter as I will likely reshaft at any rate. Thanks! Randy
Back