Search results for query: *

1. dsw1519

Price Point Threshold?

I would say $250 would be my max. My last putter purchase was an Odyssey Stroke Lab V-line purchased from Callaway Preowned for under $200. Love that putter and really don't think buying a higher end putter would help me at all.
  2. dsw1519

The NEW Budget Golf Website

I like the new site. Looks more updated and current - more of a "fresh" modern look while still being clean and simple. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not. Only issue I see is the "filter" function seems to be delayed and hangs a bit when you click on a filter selection - see below...
  3. dsw1519

Have you ever played with a Caddie?

Once I had a forecaddie a few months ago when I played Harbor Town. It was an awesome experience and will definitely do it again when the opportunity arises.
  4. dsw1519

Dominos, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns

Dominos. Crunchy thin crust.
  5. dsw1519

Country Club Dues

I'm in PA, and just switched clubs. Old Club - no initiation fee. Dues billed annually in lump sum, with no reference to sales tax at all. New Club - Initiation fee not taxed and no reference to sales tax. Dues are billed monthly but have not yet received first bill so not sure on sales tax...
  6. dsw1519

Yay or Nay on Cracker Barrel

Solid breakfast choice. I typically don't go there on the weekends because of the crowds, as waiting a long time at restaurants is not something I prefer to do.
  7. dsw1519

New from SEPA

Hey Jeff. I live in Newtown and I am a member at Spring Mill. Where did you join?
  8. dsw1519

Callaway PreOwned exceeded expectation

Nice! I love the look of the toulon Atlanta. So far I'm loving the stroke lab v line. Very consistent with distance and really seems to be predictable. Just finished playing a round. As an example had a 25 footer on a nasty slope. When I set up all I was thinking was "this is a super hard putt...
  9. dsw1519

Callaway PreOwned exceeded expectation

Just got a Odyssey Stroke Lab V-line putter from CPO. This club looks brand new and doesn't have a single mark on it. I have made many purchases from CPO in the past and have always been happy. Great service with great prices. I'm really happy with CPO.
  10. dsw1519

Go To Hat?

Love this hat. Lighter colors and vented rear panel which is great for this hot weather. Great fit and love the patriotic look.
  11. dsw1519

A Gif Story

12. dsw1519

Show us your hole....

My club the cups are upside down as well.
  13. dsw1519

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I have a Bag Boy Quad XL and love it.
  14. dsw1519

Usernames and Avatar: Explain Yours

I've been using DSW1519 on forums for a long time. DSW are my initials. Unfortunately I don't have anything to do with the DSW shoe stores. 1519 has a special meaning to me. I am very fortunate to have an amazing family and terrific parents. One of my Aunts was like a second mother to me and...
  15. dsw1519

Top Five Cruise Movies

1. A Few Good Men 2. Top Gun 3. Jerry McGuire 4. The Firm 5. Color of Money
  16. dsw1519

private school vs public school (catholic)

From my perspective schools have changed significantly over the past 15 years or so. Where we live in PA we have one of the best public school districts in the state. My step daughter went to the public schools for K-8, and started her freshman year in the public high school. She was a decent...
  17. dsw1519

Honesty Time. What Is Your Biggest Weakness While Playing?

^^^ this for me for sure. Iron play sucks.
  18. dsw1519

A Gif Story

Back