Search results for query: *

1. G

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just received my new Steurer and Jacoby bag to compliment my Walker Trolley- love the new setup
  2. G

TGW Experiences here lately?

Being here in Wichita with them, I can tell you that they closed their walk-in store and have let most of the retail staff go. Not sure about the mail order side of it.
  3. G

Golf SUV

Porsche Cayenne here- 4 comfortably and no problem with equipment
  4. G

Review MGI Zip Navigator Electric Golf Caddy

Worth every dime! I bought my wife a used one off of CL. She went from questioning how much golf I play to encouraging it. In 2019 she played maybe 10 times, In 2020 it's more then 30 times. We should have it paid off ( in savings from renting a cart) by early next year
  5. G

Best Golf Purchase of 2020

2 purchases really stand out this year. The first being my new Walker Trolley cart. What a beautiful walking cart! The second was getting my wife a Bagboy quad electric cart. Found it gently used on FB marketplace. Now we can go play about twice as often as before. Making the wife happy...
  6. G

How many rounds have you played this year

44 so far this year. It didn't help having our local courses close for a couple months due to the covid
  7. G

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

1-A northface pack 2- I would love to get a new Callaway driver
  8. G

Why Are Iron Covers Polarizing

I don't see a problem with head covers. I finally convinced the wife to let me spend a fair amount of money on some nice irons. I want to protect that investment. Sure, the soles and faces will get dinged from playing, but there is no reason to let them bang together and look terrible. Less...
  9. G

Indoor build advice

Not sure about your height, but I went over 11" feet high and still wished I had a little more
  10. G

WTB: Ping G400 or G410 9 degree driver head

My son cracked his driver face this weekend. Trying to help him replace Please let me know what you have and how much
  11. G

Iron headcovers - Yes or no?

Heck yes and I'm proud of them!
  12. G

Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

I love my Vessel carry stand bag as well. Played in rain with no issues. Should last years.
  13. G

Favorite non-OEM Stand Bag

Vessel for the Win! The quality is the best.
  14. G

My new simulator room

Thanks for the kind words. This is coming along great. My wife has been such a big help and supporter. Here are a few more pics. The heavy mat arrived today. I wanted to make sure it was thick enough to accept a wooden tee. You can see I even made an area to hang our travel bags. I should...
  15. G

My new simulator room

What do you get when you have an empty room at work, a little extra jingle in the pocket, and a wife tired of you bitching about the long winter weather? A new playroom! Started with a room used to store old junk files. Leveled the floor, raised the ceiling and there we have it. Should have...
  16. G

FS GPS Golf Watches

#1 Like new Garmin Approach S60- only worn once, Includes cable, manual and box- $250 #2 Precision Pro, Gently used, includes cable-$100 Both will ship UPS, insured with tracking
  17. G

FS: C130 bag, Titleist 816H Hybrid, 4-w Titleist 712 AP1 Irons

Trying to raise money for the new GBB Epic Driver, so the wife doesnt freak 1st- like new Sun Mountain C130 cart bag. No stains or snags, looks new- $120 shipped to cont US 2nd- Titleist 816H1 hybrid only used about 4 months- $85 shipped 3rd- still nice set of Titleist 712 AP1 irons- would...
  18. G

SeeMore customer service for the win!

I have to give a major shout out to SeeMore putters. I had a recent incident at a public course having my headcover stolen. (almost lost the club) Next thing I know SeeMore is contacting me to make things right. I have not seen this level of customer care and service in years! They should...
  19. G

WTB Ladies GI Irons

Looking for a nice clean set of ladies GI irons for my wife Thanks
  20. G

Callaway Stand Bags- advice needed

My new Steelhead irons are due to be delivered today, and I would like to get a new Callaway bag as well. I want a stand bag that can also work well in a cart. It must protect the clubs as much as possible. Be able to stand upright on its own base, easily carried if I decide to walk, fit in a...
Back