Search results for query: *

1. OLDPRO46

Been relying on this much more than usual

I’ll say this the best way I know how. “One Day at a Time” and “To Thine own self Be True”
  2. OLDPRO46

That's for sure, Bud. Not for one minute will I think I'm cured. Too many examples thru my life to remind me that all I have is today.;)
  3. OLDPRO46

Please help: how to remove finish from putter (DIY chrome removal, etc.)

You may want to try soaking in acetone overnight then use a wire brush wheel in your dremel tool. I've never had a problem with a dremel tool not being powerful enough, though.
  4. OLDPRO46

Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Driver

Well........I'm waiting!:confused2::egyptian:
  5. OLDPRO46

NFL Player Suspended for Betting on Games

He got a season and Pete Rose got a lifetime. WTF!
  6. OLDPRO46

Club building question

Run the ferrule under hot water for a while. This will soften it up a little and you should be able to push it back into place if there isn't any clue holding it in place.
  7. OLDPRO46

Glad to see a lot of friends of Bill W on this site! Been a Friend of his for 33+ years "One day at a Time"
  8. OLDPRO46

https://www.golfalot.com/buyingguides/drivers.aspx This may be a good read for some you who want to understand the factors and dynamics considered when designing a driver head. It will also give you an insight on how R & D is used by each manufacturer to come up with the newest and greatest...
  9. OLDPRO46

The 301 overall weight as shown is because of the shaft weight differences. I have the Air Speeder in mine and it only weighs 40 grams and I love it.
  10. OLDPRO46

Just to add a little more info for those who are interested.
  11. OLDPRO46

I would be surprised if anyone even thought about disputing this. I have played the G400 Max, G410 and Rogue in the past and this one threw them all out of my bag. I know it may seem like a biased opinion, but it is not. It's merely a personal observation(Subjective) and by no means am I...
  12. OLDPRO46

That’s for sure! One thing that I will add though is my swing and results are not calculated by algorithms!😂
  13. OLDPRO46

Can’t wait for this one Jman, I know the data may be quite similar, but for me it all comes down to the human element.🤗
  14. OLDPRO46

Bending Ping cast irons

Well.....Time for me to go.
  15. OLDPRO46

I would have to say all the factors mentioned are involved to a degree. There is most definitely a better feel at impact with the 220 and that's not to say the EXS was bad. I have tried to come up with a word that describes the sound and the best I can come up with is.....Relaxing. It's...
  16. OLDPRO46

Who is the most fidgety on tour?

Keegan Bradley for sure.
  17. OLDPRO46

Bending Ping cast irons

I would personally wait and send them to Ping. Ping irons are some of the most difficult to bend and will rebound at times after bending because of the memory in the steel used. Ping does have a unique way of bending which includes some sort of mallet hammer in the process. I don't know what...
Back