Search results for query: *

1. 93civiccpe

The Mini Driver

I talked to some of the Callaway team during our Grandaddy year and they agreed that a shorter driver with full size head (and potentially more loft) would be better for most golfers as it would be more forgiving with the larger head size. The problem is that it is hard to educate the consumer...
  2. 93civiccpe

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Ballyhack will be nice and green but make sure to bring allergy medicine if you suffer from allergies. The entire state is in bloom and that nasty yellow pollen is everywhere
  3. 93civiccpe

The Mini Driver

It is interesting seeing a few pros put them in play but I remember at the Grandaddy being told that the mini driver segment just wasn't making money. There weren't enough people buying them.
  4. 93civiccpe

Bag Boy Nitron Customizer is Here

Can't decide between these 3
  5. 93civiccpe

UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

We are on the same team at the Skytrak event at Victoria National!! 🤣 And I don't plan to have the Autoflex with me!! With what I'm seeing lately with it and the challenge that VN presents I don't need to make it any harder!!! That's a big reason I jumped on the LIN-Q red shaft.
  6. 93civiccpe

I'm hoping it keeps me from ever wanting to go back to a certain pink shaft! (I think I'm finally done with it.. the difference between good and bad is so wide right now)
  7. 93civiccpe

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

I've been thinking about this the last 24 hours. I love my current irons but started playing with bladed Wilson irons from the late 70s/ early 80s that my grandfather was getting rid of. I haven't played a Wilson club since that time but these look incredible. 1. Which irons do you currently...
  8. 93civiccpe

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Cannot wait to see who is chosen to try out the Tour Edge equipment this year!!
  9. 93civiccpe

Will TGL Happen?

Tiger announcing his team makes me think we will see it happen but who knows if it will be entertaining or a flop
  10. 93civiccpe

Which Ball Would You Play?

In windy conditions, ball 1. On a tight course with fast greens, give me ball 2!
  11. 93civiccpe

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Congratulations @mwoodpga !! Cannot wait to follow your journey!!
  12. 93civiccpe

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

Really sorry that work has me in a vice and I can't join you gentlemen. Enjoy the Gold course! It beat me up last time I was there and I do want another shot at it eventually!!
  13. 93civiccpe

Tracking shows the LIN-Q Red 5f4 driver shaft will be delivered today!
  14. 93civiccpe

The best shot of the round

Last round earlier this week I hit a mid iron to 8 feet and made the putt for birdie. It was the one shining moment from the round.
  15. 93civiccpe

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

Great opportunity! Love these contests!!
  16. 93civiccpe

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

I am blindly choosing names at this point!
  17. 93civiccpe

Letterkenny

Oh I'm so ready for season 3!
  18. 93civiccpe

CONTEST Data Simulation WWG Championship @Briggs Ranch Contest

Congrats @Mmaynard11 !
  19. 93civiccpe

Official Rant of the Day

Having a hard time getting around this morning as my back insists on reminding me that I'm old..
  20. 93civiccpe

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

That is incredible!
Back