Search results for query: *

1. 93civiccpe

Pick my putter for the Lunatic Fringe Shenanigans

You guys get to choose what I will putt with for our upcoming Lunatic Fringe Shenanigans. Since we have team Legacy representing us at the Grandaddy I'm of course keeping this to my Odyssey putters!! The Las Vegas was from my year at the Grandaddy and has a naked top. All 3 have been solid...
  2. 93civiccpe

WTB Golf set in regular or senior flex (for nephew)

Good morning, I got the chance to play golf with my nephew who has gotten the golf bug and has outgrown the junior set he hardly used. A few of us were talking about getting him some clubs (even if just an iron set). He needs men's standard length clubs in regular flex or possibly senior flex...
  3. 93civiccpe

Lunatic Fringe Shenanigans

On November 26th I get to meet up with a couple of my 21 Grandaddy Brothers (@blazinden and @Vader) for some on course fun. It has been too long since we've been able to play a round together so we are meeting at the Queenstown Harbor Lakes course in Western Maryland. @blazinden is our resident...
  4. 93civiccpe

Should I replace the Autoflex Shaft in my driver?

I currently have a 2 driver setup. The driver that gets used the most is my shorter driver (Rogue ST LS set to 11.5 degrees with UST LIN-Q Red shaft playing 43 5"). My longer driver is a Paradym Triple Diamond head with a SF505X Autoflex shaft playing just under 46". Looking back at my rounds...
  5. 93civiccpe

For Sale Rapsodo MLM $175

Good afternoon, I'm selling a lightly used Rapsodo MLM. I got this with the intention to take it to the range and get numbers while getting online lessons. I am an android user and though they advertised an android software build it never came and they've finally sent an update that it's not...
  6. 93civiccpe

First trip to Augusta National, what do I need to know?

So, long story short a friend of mine got 2 tickets to see the Monday practice round at the Masters. For those who have been, I'm looking for any tips you may have. We are driving down tomorrow and plan to play golf along the way. We are also planning to fit in golf on the return trip Tuesday...
  7. 93civiccpe

Grinding my first wedge

A quick background, I currently play a 54 degree Jaws Full Toe wedge and really like it but don't love the the gap between it and my Rogue Pro ST AW. I recently picked up a new (old stock) 54 degree Mack Daddy CB wedge(pictured below). I've been intrigued by cavity back wedges and wanted to try...
  8. 93civiccpe

Too flat at the top.. any suggestions?

One of my tendencies is getting way too flat at the top of my backswing and having the club trapped behind me causing all sorts of inconsistencies with strike and direction. I will work hard to get the club more upright but this keeps reverting back. Anyone have a drill which will help or swing...
  9. 93civiccpe

For Sale Bridgestone Tour B XD-3 Driver head & adapter

Good morning THP, I'm selling a Bridgestone Tour B XD-3 Driver head with adapter. I believe this was released in 2019 in Japan (not sure if it came to the US market). It is a 9.5 degree head in quite good shape. There are some light marks on the crown likely from bag wear. It only needs a shaft...
  10. 93civiccpe

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6s driver shaft

Good evening, I have a few Fujikura Ventus Velocore 6s shafts and don't need all of them so selling this one. It is lightly used and has a gray golf pride MCC+4 standard size grip and Callaway adapter. It played tour length (44.5") in my driver. Asking $205 shipped.
  11. 93civiccpe

WTB WTB Callaway 54 & 58 wedge heads

Good evening, I have a set of graphite wedge shafts that I want to try in some Callaway wedges. I'm willing to buy full wedges or just the heads. I'm looking for a 58 degree with preferably 8 degrees of bounce and a C grind. I am also looking for a 54 degree in S grind preferably with 10...
  12. 93civiccpe

For Sale Epic Max 5 wood for sale

Good afternoon, I'm selling a lightly used Epic Max 5 wood. I prefer the shape and forgiveness of the Max fairway head but the Speed 5 wood head has proven better for my swing. This has been to the range a handful of times hitting off a rubber tee or mat and is in excellent condition. I tried...
  13. 93civiccpe

WTB WTB Fujikura Ventus HB blue 7s hybrid shaft

Good afternoon, I'm looking for a Fujikura Ventus HB (hybrid) Blue 7s shaft. Anyone have one they are looking to sell?? Thanks!
  14. 93civiccpe

WTB WTB Callaway Epic Forged 4 iron

Good afternoon, I'm looking for a Callaway Epic Forged 4 iron to try out. It is fine whether it is shafted or just the head. If you have one you want to sell please let me know what you are asking. Thanks!
  15. 93civiccpe

FS Nippon Modus 105 wedge flex shafts

*This Is sold* Good evening, Next up in my attempt to clear out some things and build up some spending money for the Hideaway pro shop are two Nippon Modus 105 wedge flex shafts. These are brand new and I don't have plans for them anymore. I will do $60 for the pair and cover the shipping for...
  16. 93civiccpe

FS Two sets of ProjectX Catalyst 100 6.0 Shafts

Good evening, Next up in my attempt to clear out some things and build up some spending money for the Hideaway pro shop are two sets of Project X Catalyst 100 6.0 (stiff) flex graphite shafts. I got these as a project to use with some iron heads and i chickened out and stuck with steel. These...
  17. 93civiccpe

FS - Garmin Approach G80 GPS / launch monitor

Sold! Mods can lock this up!
  18. 93civiccpe

FS - Power Package training tool

*This is Sold* Good evening, I'm trying to clear out some things and build up some spending money for the Hideaway pro shop. First up is the Power Package training aid. I got this from a fellow THPer and it helped me with a breakdown in my takeaway. I haven't needed it in a while so hopefully it...
  19. 93civiccpe

93civiccpe's road to the Grandaddy

This is long overdue but I wanted to get a plan together prior to starting this thread. I had a similar thread a couple years ago as I was preparing for the Morgan Cup. I want to take what I learned from that experience and try to build on it. First, a little bit of background on how I got...
  20. 93civiccpe

Leatherworking Project - let's celebrate 7 million!

Leatherworking is one of my hobbies and I mainly have made functional items : axe sheaths, knife sheaths, gun holsters, belts, rifle slings, bracelets, and a compass case for my boy scout nephew. I have always stitched by hand which takes more time and is a pain. For Christmas I got a manual...
Back