Search results for query: *

1. Rowzy93

FS: LH Ping iBlade Irons & Ping Glide 2.0 Wedges

Selling a set of Left Handed Ping iBlade irons (4-PW) and a set of Left Handed Ping Glide 2.0 Wedges (50 SS, 54 SS, 58 SS). Selling items seperately or together. Preferably together. Specs for both sets are listed below, please contact if you have any questions: Ping iBlade Irons: 4-PW, Blue...
  2. Rowzy93

FS: Brand New LH Taylormade M3 Head Only w/ Adapter

Selling a brand new, still in the packaging, Taylormade M3 460cc Driver Head. It is Left Handed. It comes with the driver head, headcover, tool, and adapter. Asking $350 USD shipped from Canada, as long as shipping is reasonable its included in the price. PM for more details. Driver Head Top...
  3. Rowzy93

WTB - Nike Lunar Bandon III size 11.5 or 12

Playing in Canada these look like they would really be beneficial for those frosty mornings and rainy days. If anyone has a pair let me know!
  4. Rowzy93

WTB - RH Forgiving Players Irons

Looking to get a set for a my friend. He is a righty and has been fitted for KBS C-Taper lite 105-110 in stiff. He's looking to get a new set of irons as his are a few years old and he just snapped his 5 iron on a shot. He is getting married this summer so the budget is tight. Looking to pay...
  5. Rowzy93

WTB: LH Callaway Apex UT 18* Driving Iron

Title says it all. Head only is preferred but not necessary. PM if you got one!
  6. Rowzy93

2017 Arnold Palmer Invitational Contest & Thread

Im going to say 14 of 20 using Golf Pride Grips. Gunna go on a limb with my tie breaker... has won 3 majors and was #1 for 32 weeks!
  7. Rowzy93

WTB: 2017 Taylormade M1/M2 Shaft

Looking for a shaft that is listed in the free upgrades for the 2017 Taylormade M1/M2 drivers. Want to trade my brand new club in for a GBB Epic but want to keep the HZRDUS black that I was fitted for! Not looking to spend crazy money!
  8. Rowzy93

FT - LH 2017 Taylormade M1 460 9.5* HEAD ONLY

Looking to trade my brand new, never hit LEFT HANDED 2017 Taylormade M1 460cc Driver *Head Only* for a Callaway GBB Epic 9* Driver *Head Only*. The Taylormade M1 head will come with the adapter, and it would be preferred if the callaway adapter was also coming the other way. Since the M1 has...
  9. Rowzy93

FS:*Left Handed* Nike Vapor Pro Combo Iron Set w/3-Hybrid & 5-Wood

**LEFT HANDED** **PIC HEAVY** It's time to sell the old sticks since the new ones arrived today! These clubs are in good shape and it makes me very sad to just stare at them in my room, especially with Nike not making clubs anymore. I am a huge fan of Nike and their clubs, if you cant tell...
  10. Rowzy93

WTB: Project X HZRDUS T1100

Currently live in Canada and am not holding my breath for this one. We will be able to purchase these shafts for $450 CAD ($345 USD) so I am looking to pay less than that for it. If anyone is looking to offload then let me know. Callaway adapter is preferred.
  11. Rowzy93

WTB: LH Callaway GBB Epic SZ Fairway 15* or Cobra F7 Baffler 3-4 FWY *HEADS ONLY*

Looking for just the heads for either of these clubs. Have a Project X HZRDUS Black that it will be attached to. These must be Left Handed. Let me know!
Back