Search results for query: *

1. S

Circle H Scotty Cameron

I kind of feel the same way. Can't find much online but I'm going to talk to my local golf shop and see if they have any information.
  2. S

Circle H Scotty Cameron

In case anyone else was wondering about the circle H thing. I spoke with the guy who fit me a CC and his explanation was that scotty's come standard at 35" and when they cut one down to 34" they use heavier weights to keep swing weight consistent thus making it a heavier putter and it getting...
  3. S

Circle H Scotty Cameron

I went to Club Champion in Austin Tx to get fitted for a putter a month or so ago. I went with a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5. It finally arrived today and its the Circle H model. I guess that means its heavy. We never talked about that in the fitting in fact we talked about just to...
  4. S

FS - Taylormade P790

Used P790 4 - PW. Standard length, 1 degree upright but can be bent to suit your needs. Project X LZ 5.5 in 5 - W. I wasn't using the 4 iron so I didn't have it reshafted. I do still have the shafts from the others is you prefer the Dyamic Gold 105. I will include those if you want them...
  5. S

Piretti Matera

6. S

Jeep Grand Cherokee

I'm shopping for a new vehicle and like the Grand Cherokee. Does anyone know if a set of clubs in a bag will fit in the back without having to lay the seats down? Looks like it will be a tight fit. Session
  7. S

Spider Mini with a Slant Neck

Anyone know if Taylormade has plans to release the Spider Mini with the slant neck? Session
  8. S

Central Texas Golf Outings

I posted this on the putter thread but I'm excited about the new putter so I'll post it here also. Got this guy in the mail today can't wait to take it out this weekend.
  9. S

Odyssey O-Works EXO Putters

I think it moved.
  10. S

Central Texas Golf Outings

Would anyone in the central Texas area be interested in getting a semi regular game together? I live in Salado and play Mill Creek a lot but also play different courses in the Austin area from time to time. It would be great to meet up with some folks once a month or so at some different...
  11. S

Lake Tahoe Course Recommendations

I'm going to Tahoe in June with a large group of friends. We're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel which is close to Edgewood so we'll probably play there. Are there any other must play courses in the Tahoe area? We're planning to play four rounds. Thanks session
  12. S

Question for GameGolf Users

I use GameGolf live and have been very happy with it. On Monday I started my round late in the day. I finished 9 and didn't think I would have time to finish 18 before dark so I ended my round and started a new one on 10. Turns out I did finish and ended shooting the best score of my life...
  13. S

Central Texas Hackaholic

Short time lurker first time poster. I'm really enjoying the positive tone and friendly feel of this site. Seems like a great group of people. My home course is Mill Creek in Salado TX. I've been playing for a little over 20 years but not until recently did I get serious about playing more...
Back