Search results for query: *

1. madi05

For Sale Srixon zx5 driver

Brand new choice of 2 shafts px evenflow t1100 60s low spinner shaft if you hit the ball high this shaft will bring it down for sure , next is a graffalloy supercharged red 60s shaft this is a mid/ low supposedly helps creates speed matchesthe color scheme perfectly with headcover and wrench...
  2. madi05

For Sale Mizuno 200g

Like new , played 9 against my gamer and it was as good no complaints but I will stick with gamer since it’s older lol with whiteboard stiff, and headcover in pic, ty $300 obo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. madi05

Many things up for grabs

1st Callaway maverick max 10.5 new with upgraded ad di 6s shaft the shaft is directly from callaway plays 45", no headcover but I do have the tool package that came with, this is a $250 upgrade from callaway if you purchased this direct $750plus tax would be your price, I have the smoke Px...
  4. madi05

Custom callaway maverick max

Brand new custom maverick max straight from Callaway, plays 44.75" hzrdus smoke 5.5 firm shaft ,swing weight is d2 so it wasnt just cut down without seeing weighted, I am only selling because I have the sim and hitting it well so I'm passing on the maverick but its tempting lol comes in the box...
  5. madi05

For Sale FS u85 srixon custom

This one was hit with tape on it, never made it to the bag, it's awesome but my hybrid gsve me that 10 extra yards I was looking for$140 shipped It was custom ordered from srixon with kbs tour 90 stiff shaft and 1*up I can bend it to whatever you want though just lmk Sent from my Mi 9 SE...
  6. madi05

For Sale Wtb regular golf shaft TM

But I am only looking low torque low to mid shafts in regular , it doesn't have to have TM adapter but it would be a bonus, thanks Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
  7. madi05

For Sale FS UA heatgear shirt large

Great shirt new with trades heatgear is great for the guy that didn't like a long sleeve and keep the cool breeze off of you $25 shipped Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
  8. madi05

FS 2020 Cleveland hybrid halo

$120 shipped,I hit 10 balls with it and I can't hit it any further than my 3h same one I was going to get 15 more yards but for my swing it was the same tbh but everyone is different Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
  9. madi05

For Sale FS putters, wedge, shafts, shoes

1st Odyssey stroke lab double wide 33.5" from factory mint, $160 shipped Next custom Cleveland blacked out elevado hunt beach soft but another one like this, center shafted plays 33.5" $110 shipped Next Mizuno blue s5 57* wedge standard everything with Nippon shaft and custom ferrule $40 shipped...
  10. madi05

For Sale FS hulk shaft, 2020 elevado putter

1st FS PX hzrdus smoke green hulk 60 6.0 stiff plays exactly 45"in Taylormade m5/m6 and should in so the m series driver heads , $240 shipped if you want a different adapter I can get that dude for 10 bucks ,I installed a Cally mcc green group to match it 2nd 2020 Cleveland elevado , plays just...
  11. madi05

For Sale FS hulk small batch px

Brand new HULK as you see px hzrdus smoke 60 6.0 normal stiff, man check out the colors awesome $220 shipped Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
  12. madi05

For Sale Fs'20 Cleveland launcher turbo

This is the one that just started shipping 9.9/10 only because I took the plastic off of it and got 8 balls to check it out, it plays at 45" 5s flex new miyasaki shaft, ver cool looking as well very stealthy and is a bomber $250 shipped to your door confess with correct headcover Sent from my...
  13. madi05

FS tm drivers shafts , set of grips

Ok I am done experimenting , they all can go long and straight in the right hands , lol all 3 shafts play exactly 44.75" in a Taylormade m5,m6 and I think ask the m series drivers,all are in excellent condition and untipped. 1- fujikura Atmos blue 6s in Black paint scheme , $old 2- Mitsubishi...
  14. madi05

For Sale FS px smoke it hzrdus yellow tm tip

No scratches TM tip fits m1 -m6 series , grip is 360 gp like new as well $120 shipped plays just a smigen over 45 in tm m6 Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
  15. madi05

For Sale FS 2 high end shafts for cheap

1 matrix Maru green 60s in great shape $40 well for my tm 2 Fuji speeder 60sv the adapter will for the m6 tm $40 Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
  16. madi05

FS 2 sets of Cleveland wedges

First I have a set of Cleveland rtx4 unfinished, 50 and 56* dynamic gold tour shafts with win grips , is a5played a handful of times and sat in garage and now I actually like them more now that they are evenly rusting no chatter, I guess the humidity from my shop made them do it $160 shipped...
  17. madi05

Fs Oban devotion with a bonus offer

READ MY OFFER FOR BUYER AT THE BOTTOM !!!!It's a great shaft but too stiff for me so if you are between flexes like me and can hit regular or stiff then this shaft won't work for you but if you are a true stiff player and can't hit regular at all then this might be your unicornOban devotion...
  18. madi05

FS Ping i210 4-pw /tm evnflow

The ping set has maybe 6 rounds on them, they are the best pings I've played , hardly any chatter I use a silencer so my clubs don't get banged around , gp velvet grips , black dots standard dg 120 s300 $620 shipped OBO I have a only been hit for 18 holes project x evenflow blue 65 s flex has...
  19. madi05

Wtb px evenflow blue 6.0 65 driver

Tm preferred but might could work with other tips lmk what you have oh and it had to at least play 45 thanks Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
  20. madi05

FS great putters, fairways, and a shaft

1-Odyssey 33" Tuttle flow neck stroke lab ,with pistol grip with head over 9.75/10 condition maybe new to most lol $old 2- 1of a kind murdered out evnr0ll 1.2 putter 34" with garsen black proto grip 9.25/10 or better tbh dlc coating is flawless with midnight paintfill, $360 shipped obo 3- tm tip...
Back