Search results for query: *

1. dcorun

Has Pebble lost is cache?

It's still a must watch for me especially when the US Open is there. It was fun to watch when all the big names were playing but now, they all run for the MONEY in Saudi Arabia.
  2. dcorun

2022 Driver of the Year?

PXG Gen 4 0811 is the best driver for 2022 especially with the price reduction.
  3. dcorun

Do you change balls in the fall?

When I lived in MD I would sometimes change but, in S. Alabama there is no need to.
  4. dcorun

Untucked shirt

Tucked until the 2nd or 3rd hole and then the shirt becomes untucked because of my graceful swing. :LOL:
  5. dcorun

DJ Says No to 2021 Olympics

No Appearance Money.
  6. dcorun

Patrick Reed is Good for Golf: Prove Me Wrong

If cheating (not just this past weekend) is good for golf then by all means he is great for golf.
  7. dcorun

DTC Equipment - Do You Use? Have You Even Tried?

I play the Sub70 699 irons and Sycamore 005 putter. I'm very happy with the quality of the clubs and their performance. I also play the Snell MTB Black. I'm tired of paying for big OEM's golfer sponsorships.
  8. dcorun

Launcher HB Turbo Driver... What Shaft is in Yours?

I played this driver this year and plan on playing it in 2021. I have the C. Kua 5R Miyasaki std shaft in mine and was curious as to who gamed this driver this year and what shaft worked best for you.
  9. dcorun

Vanity With Your Clubs?

At one time for sure. Now I don't care if it looks like a shovel as long as it improves my game.
  10. dcorun

JDax’s 2021 Iron Search

Except for not having a chance to get fitted (unless you live in Illinois) the Sub70 irons are exceptional and the customer service and price are unbeatable. Jason will do a good job of setting you up with the best set and shafts to fit you.
  11. dcorun

Rahm to Callaway?

A lot of money talks. Callaway can afford it when the rest of us are paying a mortgage payment for a driver. 😉
  12. dcorun

Are you thinking birdie on every hole?

I think par every hole and birdies are special when they happen. I have found that when I started thinking like this I would make a birdie or two every round, since I played within myself instead of trying impossible shots for that elusive birdie every hole.
  13. dcorun

Difference between an 80 golfer and a 90 golfer

Try to eliminate double bogey's and worse plus no 3 putts. That gets me in the 80's.
  14. dcorun

Has anyone accidentally hit an animal with a golf shot?

I've bounced a few off of geese, but never hurt one thankfully.
  15. dcorun

The golf swing is stupid...

Over thinking is one of the worst things we all do. I learned a long time ago to stick with the swing I was taught and make a tweak here and there but, no major overhauls. I'm also 68 so, I'm not into changing my swing entirely at my age. Just enjoying playing the game.
  16. dcorun

What putter are you using and how long have you been using it?

Sycamore 005. I like the wide blade look and I'm putting very well with it.
  17. dcorun

Anybody done for the Golf Season due to weather?

Golf never ends in south Alabama. :cool:
  18. dcorun

Did you play more rounds this year or less ?

Courses in Alabama never closed so, I've still played the same amount as usual and the season never ends in south Alabama.
  19. dcorun

Sub 70 irons...

I have played 3 rounds with the 699 irons and they are for real. They look great (a lot better than the picture), play really well and the price is unbeatable for the quality you get. The only downside is getting fitted. I talked to Jason the owner of Sub70 and told him what I was currently...
Back