Search results for query: *

1. TSauer

WTS: Lefty Odyssey Triple Track 2-Ball

Odyssey Triple Track 2-Ball at 35” w/headcover. It is basically brand new, plastic has been removed but it hasn’t been outside and has only rolled a 5-10 balls inside. Asking $175 shipped
  2. TSauer

WTB: Lefty Evnroll ER2

Looking for left handed Evnroll ER2 in good condition. Gravity grip would be a plus.
  3. TSauer

WTB Looking for Toulon SuperStroke grip, Pistol GT Tour

I know this is a very, very long shot but I’m looking for this specific Toulon SuperStroke grip.
  4. TSauer

WTS/WTT Lefty Evnroll ER2 Mint

Mint condition Evnroll ER2 at 36" with a Flatso 3.0. Comes with original headcover and grip. Wanting to test out a Toulon, so would entertain those offers. Otherwise, looking to get $280 shipped obo.
  5. TSauer

FS/FT: Custom Lefty Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Looking to get rid of my Scotty and pick up an Evnroll. Would prefer to sell, but will entertain all trades. Select Newport 2 P2 Aware Tour grip 36" Price: $300
  6. TSauer

Daddy Long Legs shaft specs, anyone know?

Looking to replace a Daddy Long Legs shaft, but I'm not 100% sure on which one to get. Will a regular single bend shaft such as the one linked below work? Can anyone lend some insight? TIA! https://www.golfworks.com/apollo-stepless-double-bend-putter-shaft/p/ap0007v/
  7. TSauer

Practice vs Play, Which Do You Do More?

As the 2018 season approaches, I'm getting more and more anxious to play. However, I told myself last year that I will dedicate a fair amount of time to practice this season. Do you find yourself playing more than your practice or vice versa?
  8. TSauer

FS: Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW

Selling a set of irons for a buddy of mine. They have been played 10 rounds or less, and are in mint condition. Specs are as follows: - Right hand - Stiff KBS Tour shafts - Golf Pride NDMC grips - 2* upright Asking $565 shipped.
  9. TSauer

What is your setup routine?

I love seeing all the different routines everyone goes though before their shots, it’s unique. For me, it is something I don’t have. My routine constantly changes and I feel it hinders my game ever so slightly. I’m still in the process of figuring out what it is I’m going to repeat time after...
  10. TSauer

How to keep moles from tearing up my yard?

Yes, this is waaaaaaay off topic but I was hoping at least a few of you could lend some pointers. Our new house is like a vacation for moles. They used to be just in the backyard, but just came home to two huge mounds in the front. The only thing I have tried so far is the sonar spike, it didn't...
  11. TSauer

FS: MLA Tour Classic Black Edition Putter

Putter is brand new, never played. • Right hand • 35" • Standard loft & lie • Weight kit and headcover included I am asking $275 SHIPPED to CONUS.
  12. TSauer

Paint filling MD3 wedges, need a quick tip

I've successfully stripped and repainted my wedges, all except for the ports that the green dots were in. They have been removed and those ports are ready to be filled in, but with what? I've tried paint markers, straight Testors, and Testors mixed with epoxy, but none of them have turned out...
  13. TSauer

Golf Training Mats & Nets

I will be moving out of my apartment into a house I bought within the next month. I already have plans to set up a net and mat either in the yard or the large detached shed (probably use this for when it's cold and rainy), so I can practice at home whenever I'm feeling up to it. I'm not sure...
  14. TSauer

Spring Break 2K17, The Boys Are Back

For those of you with Snapchat, it's that time of the year again for the #SB2K17 with Fowler, JT, Smylie, and Spieth. This is always an entertaining thing to follow along, just a few bros enjoying golf and the beach. If you have Snapchat and would like to live vicariously, I'll list their names...
  15. TSauer

2ndSwing Augusta Contest With Over $10K In Prizes

Ran across this and wanted to share with you all. This is one heck of a contest, with amazing prizes! https://www.2ndswing.com/t-augusta-georgia-contest.aspx
  16. TSauer

DIY Ben Hogan Charger

First off, sorry if this is the wrong sub to post in, I just wanted to share this with fellow golf addicts. I had a few old woods laying around the house and wanted to do some DIY with them, since I couldn't have fun with them as a righty. I decided to try my hand at this, figured it would be...
  17. TSauer

WTB - SuperStroke Black-Tie Edition GTR Grip

I know this is probably a long shot, but I missed out on this grip and figured I'd give it a go here.
  18. TSauer

Free 2017 S-Tech Grip (One) courtesy of SuperStroke

Just came across this on Twitter and figured I would share with you all. It's only one grip, but it'd be a nice way to sample one. https://superstrokeusa.com/try-jordans-grip/
  19. TSauer

How long did it take you to break 100, 90, etc?

As the title states, how many of you remember how long it took you to break 100 and so on? My plan this year is to break 90. I've been getting in lots of chipping/putting practice when I can, with hopes of excelling my game quite a bit this season.
  20. TSauer

PC Building/Gaming

I hope I'm not the only nerdy one here. Since I live in Missouri, we get to enjoy all the seasons.... for the most part. When winter rolls around and it gets too cold to golf, the nerdy side comes out. Video games, pc building, lots of man cave diy projects. This is my custom black/white theme...
Back