Search results for query: *

1. JayB

Walk or Ride? Where do you play better?

I play better walking and its not even close. In general, i really dislike cart golf (except when tee boxes are really far apart). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JayB

change of putting styles

My alignment went (as far as i can tell) unchanged. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JayB

change of putting styles

I have always been a straight-back-straight through putter, playing a big face balanced mallet. Seemed like the only way to ensure I was on the line. I recently grew so frustrated with my putting performance (or total lack thereof) that I switched cold turkey to a typical toe hang blade and a...
  4. JayB

What happened to Matthew Wolf

look up his stats over the last few years: Matthew Wolff PGA TOUR Profile - News, Stats, and Videos the numbers say he is right about on par to his other seasons. Just not the buzz surrounding him....
  5. JayB

Travel Bag

I have a several year old clubglider meridian which is holding up great. Lots of storage room and padding on the top. Only drawback is they are not cheap, but then again, neither is the bag of clubs it is protecting....
  6. JayB

Playing for skins and your thought process

I have never had any success backing off to protect a score or a skin. It eliminates more scoring opportunities than it does blow up opportunities.
  7. JayB

Ranger/Starter Job Posting

$8/hr for the benefit of free off peak rounds ($35 value).... don't think that is going to move the needle.
  8. JayB

2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

And like that, the t200s with AMT black just arrived. I can’t imagine what is going on with KBS and if they are even still in business…. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JayB

I ordered back in August. Word i got today was a couple of weeks for delivery. I won’t be holding my breath….. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JayB

I officially gave up in KBS on Friday. Current ETA was October 2022; 24 months after ordering. Makes me wonder if they are actually still in business…. Did a refit into AMT black with the t200. Titleist rep said all is in stock so should be a quick turn. Color me skeptical…. Sent from my...
  11. JayB

That’s not good at all. Still waiting on my t200 with kbs tour 90 i ordered mid sept. Was last told mid march. I suspect a call today would get an answer more like what you were told……. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. JayB

When had you placed your order? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. JayB

Social Activities and Dining At Your Club?

I got into trap shooting at our club this fall when golf was winding down. One of the members called it winter golf, which made no sense to me at the time. I now get it. It is relatively straight forward, but very difficult to master. Subtle details about your form and technique have a big...
  14. JayB

KBS Shafts - currently unobtanium?

I would change, but that would probably further complicate my order and force me to get refit in the dead off winter when i’ve already shut down my game for the winter. As long as they arrive before march i can suck it up and wait….. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JayB

I’m waiting on tour 90. I am not believing any lead times. I keep getting told updates and it comes and goes. As long as they arrive by March! I have heard all sorts of farcical stories including a full container load was lost off the side of a ship….. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. JayB

Any else been on an excessive wait for KBS shafts? It has been almost comical how ling the wait has been. 13 weeks and currently being told mid-Jan…. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. JayB

What’s the most club you’ve taken on a par 3?

Played at a course 2 weeks ago where #13 was setup 220. Played into the wind. Driver to 25’. By far the most accurate drive i hit all day (or maybe ever). Two other par 3s on the same course called for 3w. Generally, not fun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. JayB

My T200s are due in next Friday. Ended up being 6 weeks. Excited, but i am pretty sure i’ve missed out on the weather opportunities to do a wedge fitting to fill in the bottom of the bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. JayB

Playing Golf Cross handed

A full swing cross handed sounds tough as hell. It would see as though you would be constantly fighting getting your trail shoulder down and through the ball. I can barely do it the ‘right’ way. Can’t imagine how awful i would be going cross handed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. JayB

More Handicap Questions…

I read through the handicap manual link provided earlier in this thread. Had never seen/heard of the “exceptional” score computation. Basically throw down an excellent round with a sandbag cap, and they knock another point off your differential to make it further reduce your index. Now do that...
Back