Search results for query: *

1. JDMRN81

Flightscope Mevo+ Review

Obedt, thanks for your continued updates over the past few months. I currently have a Skytrac but have a Mevo + on order (it's been about 7 weeks, approx 7 more to go :().
  2. JDMRN81

How do you stay “safe” when trading on the forum?

Agree and the seller should ALWAYS insure their items because if item(s) don't actually get to their destination or gets damaged during travel the seller is responsible. As a club HO who buys/sells on many different forums I'm amazed how many sellers send out 1k+ iron sets and don't insure them.
  3. JDMRN81

FS: P7TW, Custom Toulon Columbus, TM High Toe 52/58 Wedges

All prices include shipping to CONUS only and payment via PP. No trades at this time, sorry. Please contact for more pics (only limited to 10 per post). P7TW 3-PW w/ DG tour issue S400 shafts. Standard L, L, L, with GP tour velvet cord grips. Comes in original box and letter from TW. These have...
  4. JDMRN81

FS: Custom Toulon Columbus, PXG Bat Attack, Ping i500 3i

-All prices include shipping to CONUS only. Payment via PP. Sorry, no trades. 1. PXG 0211 4-LW (10 irons total). TT Elevate 95 stiff shafts in standard length with oversized Lamkin PXG grips. Standard lie and loft. I only hit the LW, 7i, and 4i on the range, the remaining irons are brand new...
  5. JDMRN81

FS: New PXG Bat Attack Putter

I have a new PXG gen 1 bat attack putter with double bend shaft. 375g heads, 34.5" length, standard loft/lie, SS PXG pistol 1.0 grip. Comes with original headcover. $old shipped CONUS only. PP only. Message with any questions. Thanks.
  6. JDMRN81

FS: 919 Forged 4-GW w/ Recoils and 919 Wedges w/ Recoils, 2 Sets Pure Grips

Prices include shipping and insurance. Payment via PP only. Not looking for any trades at this time. 1. Mizuno 919f 4-GW still in plastic w/ recoil 95 F4 stiff shafts and lamkin crossline standard grips. Shafts hard stepped once. Standard length, lie, loft. One of the shafts has a very...
  7. JDMRN81

FS: Mizuno 919 HM's and Srixon Z565 Iron Sets

Prices include shipping and insurance. Payment via PP only. Not looking for any trades at this time. 1. Mizuno 919 Hot Metal 4-PW w/ Modus 120 stiff shafts and white GP tour wrap grips. 1* upright, standard length and loft. Played 5 rounds with these, they're in very good condition. $600...
  8. JDMRN81

FS: P790 Blacks, MD4 and MD3 wedges, G400 3w Head

All prices include shipping. PayPal only. Only trades I'd consider is for 919F irons and G400 stretch 3w. 1. 3-AW P790 black irons. Used but not abused. Normal wear to faces but otherwise good condition. Standard length, loft, lie. 4-AW have DG105 stiff shafts, 3i has 780 F4 graphite...
  9. JDMRN81

WTB: Orange Whip Trainer - Midsize

As title suggests, I’m looking for a like new midsize orange whip. Please message with pics and price. Thanks.
  10. JDMRN81

FS: PXG Gen 1 0311 3-GW and 54*/58* wedges; P790 3-GW blacks; Cobra F8 5w head

All prices are shipped and insured with payment via PP. Only trades I'm interested in are Maltby DBM black heads. 1. Cobra F8 5w head only. Like new condition and never been hit. Comes with headcover. $110 shipped
  11. JDMRN81

FS: Uncut Atmos Blue TS 6x

Never got around to putting this in play. Uncut 46" Atmos Blue Tour Spec 6x. Selling for $175 shipped via USPS. PP and CONUS only. No trades at this time. Thanks.
  12. JDMRN81

FS: Uncut Atmos Blue TS 6x Shaft

Never got around to using this shaft. Atmos blue tour spec 6x, 46" uncut. $175 shipped via USPS. PP and CONUS only. Add $5 shipping west of the Mississippi. Thanks.
  13. JDMRN81

FS: Kirkland and Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls

1. 45 new Kirkland 4-piece urethane cover golf balls. $old shipped. 2. 24 new Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Pink. $old 3. 12 slightly used Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis white/red and 8 slightly used Chrome Soft Truvis yellow/black. Only selling combined with 1. Add another $35. Payment via...
  14. JDMRN81

WTB: PX Even Flow Blue 75g 6.0

Looking for either one to put in a G400 3W. Would be ideal if it came with a Ping adaptor but willing to buy without an adaptor. Thanks
  15. JDMRN81

FS: Ping G400 LST 8.5*, Epic SZ 3W, Ping G 17* hybrid

I have 3 more items I'd like to clear out. All payments made via PP and prices reflect USPS shipping. 1. Ping G400 LST 8.5* w/ Alta stiff shaft. Gamed since last fall and has normal wear to face and a few minor marks to top of face. Crown looks perfect. Bottom has normal wear to it. Alta...
  16. JDMRN81

FS: Rogue SZ 15* and Rogue 5w both w/ Atmos TS Red 7s Shafts

I'm selling my Rogue fairway woods: -3W is the SZ model at 15* with an Atmos TS red 7s shaft. Plays at standard 43". Has a Lamkin UTx midsize grip. Has some minor/superficial scratches on the crown, a tiny chip on the heal side (see pic), and normal wear on the bottom. None of which affects...
  17. JDMRN81

FS: Rogue 15* 3W with Even Flow Stiff Shaft

I have a new and still in plastic Callaway Rogue 15* 3W with Even Flow 75g stiff shaft for sale only. Comes with head cover that's still in it's original plastic and the stock GP grip. Asking $old PayPal only.
  18. JDMRN81

FS: SeeMore PCB 35" Putter

1. SeeMore Pure Center Blade 35" with SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour counterbalanced grip. Putter in very good condition. Grip also in very good condition and comes with 50g counter weight and also the regular plug if you don't want the counter weight. Original headcover included. Sold. PP...
  19. JDMRN81

Limited Edition Copper SM6 Vokey's - 56/8 and 60/8

Limited Edition Copper SM6 Vokey's 56/8 and 60/8, played 3 rounds. Very good condition. Would prefer not to separate but will do $150 each shipped or $275 as a package shipped. PP only. No trades at this time. Thanks
  20. JDMRN81

FS: Two New EPIC SZ 9* and 10.5* Heads Only & Mizuno MP-66 (Japan Only) 4-P LZ 5.5

FS: Two New EPIC SZ 9* and 10.5* Heads Only & Mizuno MP-66 (Japan Only) 4-P LZ 5.5 I have a gorgeous set of Mizuno MP-66 (Japan only release) with PX LZ 5.5 115g shafts, GP tour velvet with Mizuno branding, 4-P, standard l/l/l. Very good condition with some minor bag chatter. Ferrules not...
Back