Search results for query: *

1. T

WTB WTB - Game Improvement Set For The Kiddo

My oldest lad wants to get into the game more. Looking for a RH GI set. Preferably stiff. Let me know whatcha got. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

For Sale SOLD - Ogio & Titleist Stand Bag

Both sold. This can be locked up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

For Sale SOLD - Ogio & Titleist Stand Bag

Titleist Players 14 stand bag. Bought it last year and played roughly 5 rounds with it so it’s in pretty great condition. 14 way divider, black in color and comes with the rain hood. $150 shipped obo. Ogio Gotham Stand Bag. Couple years old. 7 way divider, neon green in color, pretty...
  4. T

WTB WTB - Cobra One Length

Looking for some OL irons. Right hand, stiff preferably. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

FT - Nike Vapor Pro Combo 3-P RH STF $250

3&4 iron are Vapor Speed. 5-7 iron are Vapor Pro Combo. 8-P are Vapor Pro. RH KBS Tour 120 Stiff. Brand New midsize Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4. Looking for something more forgiving. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

WTB - Vokey SM6 48* Black RH

Just like the title says. Let me know what you got. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

FT - Taylormade M2 D-Type

Looking to trade the item stated about. RH-STF, 10.5, 45”. Comes with the PJX Hzrdus Yellow. Club is in overall good condition. There are a couple nicks from the previous owner. Tried to capture them the best I could. I do not have the head cover. Not sure if I have a tool. I am sure I can come...
  8. T

FT - Bettinardi Queen B #6

Looking to trade my Betti QB6. Its RH, 34” and has a SS Flatso 3.0 that has been used for 4-5 rounds. The putter itself is in fantastic condition. I do not have the stock head over but will send it with my coveted Rick Flair cover lol. I’m looking to trade for a TM Spider Tour, Odyssey O-Works...
  9. T

WTB - Nike Vapor Fly Pro Irons

I know it’s not a crazy popular set, but anyone has a set they’d like to part with, let me know. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

FT - Callaway XR16 Driver

Looking to trade for something new. This driver has is great, but towards the end of this season I was itching to try something new so I thought I’d toss it up here and see what kind of trade interest it garners. Will be looking for another driver obviously. Driver is right handed and comes...
  11. T

FS - Ogio Shredder Special Ops Stand Bag

I have a very light used Limited Edition Ogio Shredder Special Ops stand bag. It was maybe used for 3-4 rounds. It’s in like new condition and is in perfect working condition. It was comes with the rain hood. $125 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

FS - Fuji Speeder 565 (red) Driver Shaft

Cleaning out the basement and have this laying around. It’s the stock Speeder shaft out of the Callaway XR16 line in stiff flex. The tip was pulled and it wasn’t done very well. The ferrule is still there with some old epoxy but I’m sure it’s can be pulled off with the right equipment. It...
  13. T

FS - Stitch 3pc Red Headcover Set

Got some new headcovers a while back and these things have just been on the shelf collecting dust so I thought I’d toss them up here to see if anyone would be interested in them. The driver and hybrid cover were used quite a bit but are still in really nice condition. I don’t think I ever even...
  14. T

FS/FT - Ping G LS Tec Driver

I have a Ping G LS Tec 9* Driver. Comes with a Ping Tour 65 Stiff flex shaft. Will also toss in a Matrix White Tie 6x3 Stiff with a Ping adapter on it and a Ping TFC 149 (stock G30 shaft) with no tip (pretty clean pull). Driver was my gamer for a while but is still in great shape. Plays at 44.5"...
  15. T

FS/FT - Matrix Woods & Hybrid Shafts

Hello all. I have a few shafts that ended up not using that's I'd like to pass on to anybody interested. These are brand new, uncut. Hopefully my pictures are sufficient. Can provide more upon request. Matrix White Tie Hx3 Stiff Flex Hybrid Shaft 41" - SOLD Matrix White Tie 7x3 Strong Flex...
  16. T

WTB - Odyssey Blade Headcover

Looking for something fun or different than the stock cover I have. Let me know what you got! Will also take the right, non-branded, head cover as well. Thanks! TB
  17. T

FS/FT - 2016 Ping LE Digital Camo Hoofer

$100 SHIPPED! Really would like to move this. I absolutely love this bag but am putting this one up for sale because there's another bag that has caught my eye. I haven't used this thing a lot, the only sign of wear are some small dings on the stand legs from being on the cart a few times...
  18. T

FS/FT - Ping i200 4-UW PJX 6.0

I have a set of Ping i200 4-UW. Project X 6.0. Blue dot. Standard length and lofts. Golf Pride MCC blk/wh. Used for 2/3 range sessions and 2 rounds. I have many more pictures than I'll post on here for any interested party. Looking for $500 or to trade for another set of irons. PM with any...
  19. T

FS/FT Cobra King LTD Black Driver

Price drop to $200. Would really like to move this beauty. I have a lightly used (1.5 rounds) King LTD Black up for sale. It he's the stock, stuff, Aldila Rogue black and also has the stock Lamkin UTX grip with built in Arccos sensor in the but end. Also comes with headcover and special tool...
Back