Search results for query: *

1. TahoeDan

My Edel Putter Fitting Experience

On Saturday I went to my Edel putter fitting at Golftec. This is my first time at Golftec and I am happy to report it was an overall good experience. Not exactly what I had anticipated but overall came away very happy with the results. After meeting with the fitter(coach), I discussed my...
  2. TahoeDan

Same shaft in driver and fairway wood?

I recently got fitted for a new driver and the shaft they put me in is the best match over anything I have used in the past. I just got an email from Callaway for 50% trade-in bonus and have really wanted to get a 3 HL. As I was building it they offer the same shaft for no additional upcharge...
  3. TahoeDan

Putter Alignment: Top Line or Dot & Flange Line?

Most of the putters I see have either a topline dot/line or a flange line. Why do they not use both?
  4. TahoeDan

For Sale Edel SMS Irons 4-PW, GW

Edel SMS Iron Set 4-PW, GW (8 clubs). UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F3 90 shafts. Lamkin Sonar Black grips (standard). Also includes 34 additional weights and the Edel tool to change the weights. $1,050.00 shipped (& insured) by UPS to US48. DM if you have any questions or need additional photos.
  5. TahoeDan

Would you bet on a horse named Fresca?

Went to our local fair horse races today and the first horse in the first race was named “How About a Fresca”. Would you bet on it? Well I did and it took dead last… 😆
  6. TahoeDan

Tipping Iron Shaft to Tip Weight?

Do you have to tip trim a .355 graphite tapered tip iron shaft to allow for the length of a 2g lead tip weight?
  7. TahoeDan

Who makes this Odyssey Grip?

I have this Odyssey Stroke Lab Oversize OG grip on my TriHot putter and love it. I would like to get a non Odyssey version of it for my ping putter. Does anyone know the make and model of the grip? Thx
  8. TahoeDan

CaddyDaddy Customer Service (A+)

I wanted to give a shout out to the amazing customer service from CaddyDaddy!! I used my First Class travel cover for the first time recently and the airlines partially ripped one of the cinch straps off of the bag. It was on the departure flight and was still usable for the return flight. I...
  9. TahoeDan

WTB WTB - BB&F Fire on High Shorties (1”)

I am looking to buy 2~3 BB&F Fire on High 1” ferrules. Or I have Lil’ Smokey ferrules if someone wants to trade.
  10. TahoeDan

California Club Champion Recommendation

I have decided to finally get fitted for clubs and would like to try out a Club Champion store. I am in Central California and there are none in my area so I either have to go North or South. I am looking for any recommendations (good or bad) of locations and fitters. All comments are appreciated!
  11. TahoeDan

Golf Subscription Boxes

Has anyone tried out one of the many golf subscription boxes? Any of them worth it? I am curious to give one a try but I don't want to end up with a bunch of useless items or clothing I won't wear.
  12. TahoeDan

Looking for equipment advice for club distances & swing speed

I am looking for any recommendations on equipment/devices to find out my club distances and tracking my swing speed. I currently don't have access to a launch monitor and would really like to get a baseline of my current club distances. See if there are any gaps and to track my improvements as I...
  13. TahoeDan

What would you do?

This popped up on my FB feed today. How I am playing right now I would lay up. What would you do?
Back