Search results for query: *

1. P

Lower launching/spinning head recommendation?

I’ve been playing the Hogan PTX in the DG S300 for the last 3 years or so and I love the clubs. In some ways they’re perfectly suited for me, the mix of feel and forgiveness is exactly what I’m looking for. My only complaint, though, is how high I hit them. There were times last year that I...
  2. P

Least forgiving irons

My iron play is inconsistent and while I do love my current set, they definitely mask some of my swing flaws. I want to pick up a set of "blades" and I want them to be the least forgiving model known to man kind. Bring on the stinging hands and 50 yard 8 iron slices I am ready. To be clear I...
  3. P

Wilson Tour RX "Deep Undercut" Specs

I just (literally) dusted off my first set of Golf Clubs - the Wilson RX "Deep Undercut" complete set. They are CRAZY looking but I was wondering if anyone had the specs/lofts of these clubs. They're old - from like 2007-2008 - and the club faces are HUGE. I will post a picture of them next to...
  4. P

Swing Question, Acceptable Fix?

I just had a quick question about a swing defect I was having, and a fix I made to it, and whether or not the fix is acceptable or if I should address the underlying problems with the swing. Out of nowhere, I started hitting the heel on every single shot. It was crazy. I was trying to hit the...
  5. P

Add a club at the top or bottom?

I am a long time reader and lurker, but the time has come for me to register and post. And of course, it all comes down to money. I apologize for the length of this post but I have a question about bag set up, and since I'm going to sink some money into new clubs I would like to have the forum's...
Back