Search results for query: *

1. M

Tour Event The 2023 Open Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Edel Golf

Would need to be fitted, but C grind looks good. Rory McIlroy for the win!
  2. M

CONTEST Titleist T400 Irons

Never owned a set of Titleist irons. Could use the distance and forgiveness.
  3. M

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Love the combo concept. Why do we continue to buy iron sets with a 3 or 4 iron we can't hit?
  4. M

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Going with Bryson DeChambeau to dismantle Augusta.
  5. M

CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

Have never been fit for clubs. Would love to have this opportunity with BH!
  6. M

EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

Always wanted to try the Ft. Worth's. You never see BH clubs up here in Canada.
  7. M

CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

E-mail sent! Would love the 'experience' as my tee shot and fairway wood game are weak points costing me strokes. Need to knock down the spin, and find a fairway wood that stays in the same fairway as it started out from!
  8. M

EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Oh yes please with sugar on top. Tee shot is not exactly my strong suit. Any help these clubs could provide could only make my game better.
  9. M

CONTEST Cobra KING F9 Irons

Why do I want the irons? Based on the specs I need something that is forgiving and will provide increased ball speed. Getting near 60 years old and losing a little swing speed, so the high MOI and retention of ball speed with the face and sole design would seem to fit the bill. I'd go for a...
  10. M

CONTEST Enter to WIN a Set of Mizuno MP-20 Irons

Well they call themselves 'Global Golf' but ironically all their contests are U.S. only entries.
  11. M

Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

I have a hard time hitting a 3w any direction but to the right. PING has a reputation as a forgiving club builder, so let's see if this one is the unicorn I've been searching for.
  12. M

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I want the driver because of the performance. Demo'd the club previously, and really enjoyed the feel and distance. I have never had a driver fitted, but I think this one really deserves that extra step. That way you can spend the time required to admire what will be, well, just Epic drives!
  13. M

Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver

DEmo'd this driver at the beginning of the year and was really impressed by the performance. Would seriously work with a fitter to get the optimum performance possible, which is something I've never done with my drivers in the past. I think this one requires however that extra effort so you can...
Back