Search results for query: *

1. S

Memberships in your area

All kinds. The ranges by me typically are: 1. Super exclusive. Money is not the real object. People at that level all have the money. It is invite only and approved by board. 2. Exclusive. 6-7 figures. Round, food/beverage, grounds fees annual requirement. 3. Business/Corp level. Typically...
  2. S

Whats the most bunkers you can recall being in, in one round?

Played one yesterday that was hole after hole bunkers all along the way. Some pics from it (all different holes). I didn’t count total but it was much more than normal for me.
  3. S

Name That Hole!

Yep! Although I feel for 2bfast since he had the track so he recognized it. Maybe if he comes back he can post one also. Your up!
  4. S

Name That Hole!

The Ocean Course. 17.
  5. S

Name That Hole!

Thought about this same topic. I think you should at least include the state with the pic. Will help with faster and better replies imo. Many courses are only known to locals.
  6. S

October Golf

7pm shot by me. Pitch dark 15min later. Just made this last hole. Even lightened this pic up. Was quite a bit darker. Couldn’t see if we hit the green from tee off. 2 went on. 1 had to chip. Hole right to left.
  7. S

October Golf

Tri-State (Northeast) Cooler mornings. Hotter later in the afternoon now. Dark by 7pm pretty sharp. Surprisingly the greens are in much better shape for this time of year. Some public/county courses are still tending the courses. Today Yesterday Sunday
  8. S

Favorite Season to Golf?

Fall is great for the views in the Northeast. Took this a couple days ago. I also like AZ during this time as reseeding is finished and all the courses are refreshed. Took this one around this time last year.
  9. S

What makes a course a “hidden gem?”

Came across this recently and I would call it a hidden gem because 1. Great track design 2. Nice surroundings 3. Out of the way a little 4. Half price rounds for fall during the week and hasn’t even been punched/aerated yet. 5. Price matched any online service no question asked. 6. Not too...
  10. S

Course Damage

Yea it’s getting rough by me 2
  11. S

Favorite State to Golf In

Depends on time of year. Right now Northeast starts looking real nice AZ around this time is great also since it is around reseeding time. U just have to call and see who is finished so u can play fresh Hawaii is gorgeous too. Can never complain there. Some near the water are windy but...
  12. S

Photo Heavy Post a Picture of Favorite Course This Year

I posted already but as I said I think this topic was a wee bit early. Having 2nd thoughts since I played this one.
  13. S

Free Golf, Hunterdon County NJ Private course

A couple more recent. Let’s see if any NJ people can guess the place.
  14. S

We should all get a NJ reciprocal group going :)
  15. S

Close 3,17,18 Good eye though :) Roxiticus is a good one right around the corner if u get a chance. :) Would love to try Oak Hill someday. Hopefully it comes up again :)
  16. S

A couple of NJN (don’t want to hijack millsan1 thread)
  17. S

Photo Heavy Golf Cake

My wife threw a little belated bday for me. Her sister made me a cake of my adventures and activities which IMO came out awesome! Golf and food related. Double whammy! She covered Golf, Scuba, Guitar, Dominoes, Halloween(we like to do scary clowns), Empanadas, Chef jacket for cooking. Had...
Back