Search results for query: *

1. MarcW

Anphibians CAN'T drive !

Damm Frog nearly killed us a couple times yesterday. One time I had to yell at him cause he was about to run out of cart path and about threw us through the windshield having to slam the brakes, then another time he about flipped us when he ran over the edge of a guard rail on the corner of a...
  2. MarcW

FS: Burner 2.0 3-wood head

Right hand, 15* Burner 3-wood head. Just add shaft and grip for your own custom club. Head is in good shape, includes head cover. $50 or best offer.
  3. MarcW

Free free free

I have 2 passes for each practice round for The Memorial Tournament next week (May 28-30). Let me know if you want them and I'll send them right out to you. Marc
  4. MarcW

FS: Dr Rotella cd set

The Dr Bob Rotella CD Collection, 4 cds: Golf Is A Game Of Confidence, Golf Is Not A Game Of Perfect, Putting Out Of Your Mind, and The Golf Of Your Dreams. Plus the cd Chicken Soup For The Golfer's Soul. All in excellent condition, $35.00 (includes PP fee) shipped within the CONUS.
  5. MarcW

Puerto Rico Open

Not a full-field event, being opposite Doral this week, but what a great place to watch a golf tourny at. We stayed at the Gran Melia resort, which is where the course is located, last week. The weather was perfect and the course, from what I saw, looks fantastic. Next time I'll plan our trip...
  6. MarcW

Bubba Watson buys The General Lee

Was watching the Barrett Jackson auction and The General Lee car from The Dukes of Hazzard show was being sold. This was the actual car that was used in the beginning of each show, the one that jumped. Well, during the auction, they showed one of the bidders and it was Bubba. They never did...
  7. MarcW

Your "Shot Of The Year"

The year is almost over so I thought everybody could share their "Shot Of The Year" with THP. Mine was an approach on the par 4 18th hole at Blackhawk Golf Club. A good tee shot is a 175 yard lay up, as the fairway runs out and drops downhill about 20 feet, with a creek at the bottom. The low...
  8. MarcW

Whats your name? (Suggestion)

I really hate not knowing someone's real name when PMing or commenting on a post, I like to be more personal than using their screen name. How about instead of having a member number under the avitar, we have a spot for a real name, not manditory, but optional. Or a seperate line could be...
  9. MarcW

Giving back

I found The First Tee location here in Columbus and Monday I'm going to make a donation. I have at least 2 bags, 2 pull carts, misc clubs, balls and probably some other stuff they can use. Maybe the next Jack Nicklaus will start off his career with some of my old equipment :D
  10. MarcW

FS: Adidas Tour360 ATV shoes

Size 7M, worn one round (riding, dry conditions). I really like these shoes they just don't fit me right. $100 shipped in CONUS. Thanks for looking.
  11. MarcW

McGladrey [Spoilers]

Even though the number 52 golfer in the world is not in the field, there is a tournament going on in Sea Island Ga. There are some interesting stories here, the money title, players trying to get their cards for 2012, Rickie coming off his win in Asia... Let's give the McGladrey some love.
  12. MarcW

Vegas Golf game

Played this yesterday with some friends and it was a lot of fun. We used the "wild card" for any shot that landed on the green from over 100 yards, and we used the "birdie" chip for pars (we only played 9 holes so figured there won't be any/many birds). The "trees" and "water" chips were...
  13. MarcW

Ogio Hoode rain hood system

Just got my Syncro bag and played with the rain hood system a little. Anybody use it in a real-life rainy situation? I've been using a Drizzle Stik for years now, love it, so simple. I'm sure I'll keep the Drizzle Stik in the bag for quick emergencies, but the Hoode system looks like it'll...
  14. MarcW

Adidas Street shoe giveaway

Gotta go on FB and like them. http://www.facebook.com/adidasGolfUS?sk=app_4949752878 Good luck.
  15. MarcW

WTB shaft

Looking for a regular flex, R9 3 wood shaft. Thanks, Marc
  16. MarcW

Interesting Story

A friend of mine answered a Craig's List add for an R9 3 wood, in Cleveland. He met the guy to buy it and asked why he was selling it. The man told him that his son gets outfitted by Taylor Made/Adidas and that he just got all R11 gear recently. My friend asks him if his son is a college...
  17. MarcW

Is this gonna be funny or sad?

When/if tiger wins Come Back Player Of The Year award ? :D
  18. MarcW

Rules question

What is the ruling if a golf ball were to hit a cart and go out of bounds? Thanks
  19. MarcW

Longaberger golf outing

Who wants to play? I'm thinking Sept 24 or 25, or Oct 1 or 2. Need at least 1 foursome. I'm sure we can get a coupon of some sort, but rates, on their site, are follows: 18 holes $99, unlimited play with lunch $149, after 2:00 $69. Anyone interested???
  20. MarcW

Try this

This is pretty cool, and maybe a new way to learn a language. http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php?sitepal
Back