Search results for query: *

1. J

CONTEST EPIC Contest: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

PROBLEM: slow and weak banana slice off the tee. SOLUTION: Callaway Epic Max. Show your work: X+y=Z (X)= BOMBS (Y)= HELLACIOUS SEEDS (Z)= A 50! YEAR OLD IS YOUR 2021 PGA CHAMP. Phil Mickelson, PhD, MD, Esq., etc. has shown me the light. He has given me the formula and the Callaway Driver...
  2. J

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Wow! My favorite part of this set would be having everyone I play with asking me where I got them. That allows me to share with them a great website and community that really helps make the world of golf a better place!
  3. J

How do you watch the Masters?

I just pulled up Masters.com at work today to check the schedule and began wondering how other people here are going to watch the tournament, especially while at work. Luckily I am a teacher, so that means I am able to pull it up and show it to the class all week. Lazy? Maybe. But I teach...
  4. J

The best life for a golfer.

While reading earlier in the New England Golfers post about how a member should take up skiing because of the cold weather, I began thinking; What is the best life for a golfer? I am thinking work related and golf related life. I have a buddy that works at a Ski mountain all winter (ski for...
  5. J

Albany, NY Membership

Moving towards Albany eventually and wondering if getting a membership in the area is worth it? I plan to play quite a bit and was wondering if there were any courses with affordable membership fees. Teacher salary, so nothing real expensive.
Back