Search results for query: *

1. P

Hazardous black shaft 65 gram stiff

I wanted to start this as I ordered this shaft but cant hit it for the life of me. I want to pass this on to someone that might use it and then they can use test or pass on after all I ask is that its not sold at any point. It has TM tip (came in an M4) and an MCC plus 4 blue gray grip on it...
  2. P

Taylormade M CGB

So I've been really intrigued by these since THP posted about them. Today I got the chance to go hit them and fell in love with them. I'm about to place an order for a 5-PW set with C Taper shafts. Below was my best shot with a 7iron but even on off shots I was still hitting a consistent...
  3. P

Wtb oban stiff+ 4-pw shafts

Looking to buy new shafts for my irons after going through club champion fitting. If I don't find anything I might just buy from them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. P

Club Champion Fitting

So I decided to go ahead and do a fitting to see what would be right for me. Signed up with club champion next Friday. Any one have any tips for when I go so I know what to expect and can get the most out of it.
  5. P

WTB entry level Lefty bag

Hi all, My buddy wants to get into golf and is looking for a complete lefty set up driver to putter. Not against anything, the more forgiving the better and does not want to spend a bunch.
  6. P

WTB: Scotty newport 2

Hi Guys looking to buy a newport 2 newer style with the inlay face and 15 gram weights. Wouldn't mind one that is customized a little but could always send it away to do myself. Don't want to spend more then 300.
Back