Search results for query: *

1. Haso

WTB - O-Works #9 *LH*

Hey THPers, Looking to buy an o-works #9 left handed, similar to the below. Preferably in 34-35 in length, but also open to others as well. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Haso

5G Networking - Could It Improve Your Golf Game?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/5g-could-change-everything-from-music-to-medicine/ar-BBIJmc6?li=AA4Zoy&ocid=ientp Pretty interesting article I came across today. Many times in golf learning a new swing is tough thing to do. It takes hours and hours of practice to get the right feel...
  3. Haso

FS: Limited Edition Flagstick Camo Puma Hi-top Cleats

These cleats were 1 of 5 pairs that Puma gave away this past April during the Masters. Size: 11.5 - Never worn Asking: $275 *Will trade for a Slope rangefinder in good condition.
  4. Haso

#THPCallOuts 2017: Haso vs. BCape9 - The Southpaw Showdown at Red Tail

Bill as you are a former Grandaddy participant I need to cut my teeth with an opponent that's been on the big stage, and hopefully keep building to get that belt in Team Prestige's hands this December. I'm calling you out! Details Red Tail Golf Course - Devens, MA Sunday October 15th Mid...
  5. Haso

Tips for Quieting Lead Hip?

I went for a lesson the other day and my instructor pointed out something that plagues me early on in the season. A lot of the times I can go to the range and work it out and control my tempo, but does anyone have any tips to help slow down early hip motion? (causes really thin, shanked shots)...
  6. Haso

Thinking of Using 10 Finger Grip from 50 Yards and In

Recently I've been playing around with different chipping techniques in my living room. Undoubtedly, my short game is what has been dragging me down throughout the last few years. I noticed a trend that i'm able to solidly make better chips with a ten finger grip (better tempo/takeaway) as...
  7. Haso

USGA to Limit Use of Video Evidence: Effective Imeadiately

R&A and USGA are issuing a new rules decision that will limit the use of video evidence. I say smart thinking, but too little too late. What are your thoughts? Hit the link below for more. https://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/new-decision-limits-video-allows-reasonable-judgement
  8. Haso

WTB: LH Cobra King F7 3-4 Wood (Demo/Lightly Used Condition)

Looking to buy the lefty 3-4 wood with a stiff shaft. offering $160-$170 depending on condition.
  9. Haso

Comedian Charlie Murphy Dies at Age 57

Many of you remember the funny comedian from his skits on the Chappelle's show, with his adventures of Prince, Rick James, and the like. RIP to a comedic great, hopefully you and Rick can hug it out in heaven.
  10. Haso

Flat Cat vs SS2R Squared Putter Grip

Hey folks, So I'm in the market for a squared putter grip. I've held both in the store, but I haven't had a chance to hold up either to my putter to check for size. Justin Rose has been using the flat cat and obviously had a great Master's weekend. It would seem that the SS2R is one of the less...
  11. Haso

#THPCallout 2017 Haso vs. The_Dude

Alright @The_Dude, there's been a lot of speculation but let's finally put it all down on paper. Details Saturday April 15th Morning Tee Time* Tale of the Tape I do not have an official HC, but I would say Rob has me by 1-2 strokes We're both playing on a brand new course to the both of us...
  12. Haso

PING Putter Thread

I searched around and I wasn't able to find an official thread so here I am.. Anyway I thought I'd start this up as an area to discuss different PING putters and for THPers to discuss their own. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Haso

Rory Extending Relationship with Nike

Amid speculation on how Rory's contract would pan out with Nike, he's announced to his followers via social media his 10 year contract extension with the brand. What are your thoughts? Is this a good move for Rory and Nike? Hit the link below to read more...
  14. Haso

Driver Head Colors - Do They Bother You?

Many manufacturers over the years have experimented with different colors, I think Taylor was one of the first to do a white head in recent memory. Cobra had quite the palette with the Bio Cell a few years ago. So what's your deal, is an odd color at address to much of a deal breaker, or are you...
  15. Haso

Is It Me or is Amazon Horrible for Golf?

I'm a big time Amazon shopper... if I can avoid going to the store for something I know I don't need to try out (apparel, shoes etc) then give me that free 2-day shipping. The other thing is that stuff on amazon is just that much cheaper that I don't even have to think twice about ordering say a...
  16. Haso

#THPcallout Haso vs. SoAtrocious

THPcallout Haso vs SoAtrocious Jesse in all honesty you probably got my number, but I don't want to sit by the wayside and spectate OITW and The_Dude hack away so I'm calling you out, brah. Jesse is short and precise, and I'm uh... all over the place with flashes of brilliance (like maybe...
  17. Haso

Greetings from a Massachusetts Lefty

Hey All, I was recommended here by The_Dude, I recently played at the Red Tail outing this past Sunday (10/16/16). A little about myself, I started playing golf when I was about 14 (I'm 24 now). I overcame a pretty good slice as we all have in the early stages to become a decent draw player...
Back