Search results for query: *

1. cj3ap2

Men's US Am

At Cherry Hills this week. Currently finishing the Round of 16. The last five matches have been pretty good Looks like it'll be on Peacock tomorrow morning. Followed by Golf Channel the rest of the weekend
  2. cj3ap2

How Much Does a PGA Tour Pro Have to Earn to Make Money?

Background: Listening to a podcast, they mentioned an interview Rahm did in Spain where Rahm mentioned that just because a guy has a PGA Tour Card doesn't mean they'll earn a minimum amount and guys in the top 150 can lose money on the year. The podcasters looked at the top 150 pga money list...
  3. cj3ap2

Streamsong and World of Woods

Hello Hackers I am traveling to Florida this weekend to play Streamsong Red and the two World of Woods courses. If any of you have played any of these three courses and have any advice/thoughts, I'd appreciate them. I will post a summary/review of my experience in this thread next week.
  4. cj3ap2

The Hickory Challenge (with Protracer!)

The European Tour invited some pros (including Fowler, Reed, Kaymer, and Harrington (I think Rose too)) to hit hickory clubs and old golf balls. It's wonderful. http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2018/tournamentid=2018058/news/newsid=352288.html
  5. cj3ap2

Erin Hills as a US Open Site

Do you think that Erin Hills was up to the challenge of hosting a US Open? Do you think the US Open return to Erin Hills (in its current layout) in the future? In my view, It is a beautiful venue, a beautiful layout, and by all accounts they did a fine job hosting the tournament. That said...
  6. cj3ap2

PGA Reverses the Nines at East Lake for the Tour Championship

They've reversed the nines at East Lake for the Tour Championship. I like it. I think it's a good move.
  7. cj3ap2

15 signs you watch too much golf on tv

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2014-02/signs-too-much-golf-tv-photos#slide=1 #12, absolutely.
  8. cj3ap2

Charl Schwartzel shot off the cartpath

I just saw this on morning drive. This is beyond ridiculous. clean lie though ...he then missed the putt.
  9. cj3ap2

Irish Open [spoilers]

Paul Casey had a 3 shot lead, but back to back bogeys has dwindled it down to 1 shot with 2 holes to play. Joost Luiten is a group behind and a shot behind Casey. should be a popcorn worthy finish.
  10. cj3ap2

Courses in Tennessee?

I have a friend who moved to florida, in july a couple of friends of mine and I are planning on meeting our florida friend half way in tennessee (likely nashville) to play golf for a weekend. None of us have ever been to Tennessee, so what are some nice courses those of you hackers who do know...
  11. cj3ap2

Spanish Open (Spoilers)

Raphael Jacquelin and Max Kieffer are playing their 7th playoff hole right now. They just keep playing 18 over and over again, Jacquelin has missed nearly the same put 3 times so far. Play in regulation ended unfortunately as Marc Warren blew a 2 shot lead and missed a short putt on 18 that...
  12. cj3ap2

new srixon commercial

gmac gets bodyslammed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX3gsJ-v_o4
  13. cj3ap2

Winged Foot announced as host of 2020 US Open

think phil pulls driver on 18 again?
  14. cj3ap2

Humana Challenge [spoilers]

searched for a thread, came up empty. decided to start one. brian stuard is 11 under for his round on the nicklaus private course through 16. 11 under! and he bogeyed the 7th! I do not care for this tournament. Might be my least favorite tournament on tour. the cut right now is at 10 under. I...
  15. cj3ap2

Volvo Golf Champions [spoilers]

The european tour kicks off this week with their tournament of champions at Durban Country Club in Durban, South Africa. I'm watching the first round replay on golf channel right now. Thongchai Jaidee is in the lead after a blistering 7 under start. Champion golfer of the year Ernie Els is...
  16. cj3ap2

Charlie Beljan doesn't like food

remember when he was nearly passing out en route to winning the disney? not having anything to eat in 20 hours may have had something to do with that: I don't even really know what to say, there's just so much in that story. I understand not liking certain food, but not to not want eat? so...
  17. cj3ap2

CIMB Classic [spoilers]

MINES resort and golf club, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia second round is tonight, I think 11pm central on the golf channel. I also believe they're replaying last night's opening round tonight in prime time. some guy who guys by the name of tiger is 3 shots off the pace set by troy matteson. tiger...
  18. cj3ap2

ISPS Handa Perth International Tournament (euro tour) [spoilers]

In case you haven't noticed (and judging by the attendance you haven't #bobuecker) There is a european tour event being played this week in Australia at Lake Karrinyup CC. It's been on live every night on gc starting at 12:30 central time. I've watched more of it than I care to admit just...
  19. cj3ap2

The McGladrey Classic [spoilers]

we're nearing the finish of the fall series, this week out on sea island, georgia. I am incredibly jealous of the weather they're playing in. If you've been watching the series, it's basically the same cast of characters in the field this week joined as well by the infamous 'sea island...
  20. cj3ap2

Frys.com Open [spoilers]

Believe it or not there is still pga tour golf being played and there is a name or two out there. John Mallinger has a 3 shot lead at -14 after going ham on the first two days with a 66 and a 62. he's even on the day through 14, while some guy named vijay singh is making a move, 5 under for...
Back