Search results for query: *

1. andrevdp

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

For those who may be interested - the stock .370 $-taper lite 7 iron shaft weighs in at 92g (cut with no grip)....the .355 version at the same length is 98g. They have virtually identical balance points in the 7 iron but I would guess that may change in the parallel tips as you move up and down...
  2. andrevdp

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

They are the .370 $-Taper Lites, I pulled mine and measured them. Now on the hunt for something that feels better than the stock shafts.
  3. andrevdp

Review: Titleist T-MB irons (Full set of 4-PW)

This is a long post so my upfront apologies to those with a short attention span..... I am now 2 rounds and a few range sessions in with my 716 T-MBs (4-PW with Nippon Modus 120 stiff). Typically by this stage I am either selling irons if I don't like them (e.g. Apex Pro 16s which lasted 18...
  4. andrevdp

FS: Callaway XR Pro Irons, 4-AW, Stock Shafts.

I have had these two weeks and they have 3 rounds and a few practice sessions on them. They are still in great condition with the 8 and 9 irons showing the most wear, which is very little! They are absolutely stock in terms of L/L/L, grips and shafts (KBS V 90 stiff). The only reason I am...
  5. andrevdp

A question for all Nunchuk xi users - what swingweight are your irons?

Interested to see what Swingweight people chose to use when playing Nunchuk xi's in the irons. nVentix suggest a SW between C8 and D1, which suits me fine given my preference for a D0 to D1 swingweight but I am interested if anybody decided to go heavier. If you did increase the swingweight...
  6. andrevdp

FS: New Tour Edge Exotics (TEE) Xtreme Forged CB irons - custom Nippon 850 shafts

I bought this set with stock DG S300 shafts and reshafted them with Nippon NS Pro 850 stiff shafts. They are brand new with only the 5 iron having been hit a couple of times in an indoor net. Set is 4 - PW, and they have custom ferrules as can be seen in the pics. Set is standard...
  7. andrevdp

The insanity of Callaway and their weights - 4 clubs, 4 differetn weight designs.

Now that I own a complete set of 2015 Callaway clubs that have adjustable weights (excl. putters), I can't but shake my head at Callaways insanity. Each club has a specific type of weight (shape and design) such that you can't interchange them.... From left to right in the pic.....The smallest...
  8. andrevdp

A question for those using lighter (<100g) irons shafts - what weight driver shaft?

A question for those using lighter (<100g) irons shafts - what weight driver shaft? I would love to know what weight driver shaft people are using when they have lighter iron shafts (i.e. iron shafts under 100g)? Thanks andre
  9. andrevdp

FS: Callaway Apex Pro 3-AW with Aldila RIP Tour 115 shafts (Stiff)

Callaway Apex Pro irons 3-AW with Aldila RIP Tour 115 Stiff shafts. Clubs are in great condition given the finish issues with the Apex irons, in general. clubs are standard L/L/L as well as standard swing weight. I was told that these irons were built in the Callaway Tour van (i.e. They are...
  10. andrevdp

Need help with Nippon Modus 130 fitting

Advice needed from those who have insight into how the Modus3 130 play. My swing by the numbers (5 iron): Mizuno optimizer = 7.2.2.2. (fast tempo, slow transition, very late release) SS = 85mph Given the late release etc. I am comfortable that the 130s are a good fit. What I am not sure of...
  11. andrevdp

Need a recommendation for a bag for an electric trolley (Bat-Cadddy)......Please Help

Before everybody shouts at me and tells me that the "Search" function is my best friend, I have already done an extensive search on here and the greater web about this topic. Whilst I have found a number of older articles dealing with bag recommendations for push carts (Like the Sun Mountain...
  12. andrevdp

Cobra 2013 Staff bags - Why the two different designs?

Quick question for any Cobra experts "in the know". Why are their two different designs (not colors, of which there are many more than 2) available for the 2013 staff bags?
  13. andrevdp

Odyssey Versa Putter Preview

I went with the "Zebra" scheme - not sure if that is the vertical one you mean.........
  14. andrevdp

Review: Tour Edge Exotics Xtreme Forged CB Irons

Having done a thorough search of the various well know golf sites, including THP, as well as the greater web, I failed to find any comprehensive reviews on the Tour Edge Exotics Xtreme Forged irons. Given that I was able to secure a set for a great price, I went ahead and bought them -...
  15. andrevdp

Help me find a shaft for my R11s - FM3 v VC 7.2 TS v ???

Before everyone tells me to use the search function, I have already read almost every thread out there to get as much info as possible on my shaft choices. Secondly, I know that the best way of doing this is to go and hit them on a launch monitor, but unfortunately I don't have access to...
  16. andrevdp

FS: Scotty Cameron, TP Mills and Never Compromise Putters

I have 3 great high end putters that need to sell today. If these do sell today I will ship tomorrow (if payment clears) otherwise I can only ship on Saturday the 22nd September. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 US States. I only accept Paypal and I am...
  17. andrevdp

Cleveland "P" Stamp CG16 Tour Irons

I absolutely love the feel and shape of my "P" stamp Cleveland's but absolutely hated the look of them in the bag. The cheap looking decals really take away from the overall look of these awesome irons. For those who are not aware, the "P" stamps are a very different head to the retail CG16...
  18. andrevdp

Shafts for 2011 Srixon Z-TX (also called Z-TX 2) irons???

I have set of the new 2011 Srixon Z-TX (also called Z-TX2) heads and what to put them in play. Only problem is I can't make up my mind on what shafts to use. I have traditionally played S300's or X100's and more recently KBS Stiff in my irons, but I am not "in-love" with either. I tend to be...
  19. andrevdp

FS: Adams MB2 3-PW with your choice of 2 Nike VR II PRO Black wedges

Hi, up for sale are a set of Adams MB2 irons (3 - GW) with stock KBS Black Nickel shafts in stiff with a set of Nike VR II PRO Black wedges (you choose two of 52*, 54*, 56* and 58*) with KBS black nickel wedge shafts. These irons and wedges are in super condition 8.5 to 9 out of 10 with minimal...
  20. andrevdp

1994 Ram FX Tour Grind Specs (Loft, Lie, Length - Help needed

I am building a set of RAM FX Tour Grind irons, and need to know the original specs (loft, length and lie). Please if anybody has this information can they send it to me, post it in a reply or share the link. Cheers Andre
Back