Search results for query: *

1. 2BFAST

Back in the saddle......

Howdy THPers! I have been on a slight hiatus on here as well as playing golf. I figured I would fill ya'll in on whats goin on in my life and that I plan to get back in the saddle on THP! Im currently going through a divorce. The past two years havnt been well, and I pretty much shut down. Lost...
  2. 2BFAST

WTB: Cobra Speedback Driver Weights

Wanting the heavier weights for this driver. I have the 6g already. Let me know what you have!
  3. 2BFAST

For Sale UST Mamiya LINQ 3w 43" Red/White/Blue Shaft

The ONLY reason why im selling this is this shaft is a little to stout for me. Take advantage of this! It has a Golf Pride MCC +4 Mid Size Grey grip on it as that's what I play. $200 + the ride. Lets talk
  4. 2BFAST

FS - Project X HZRDUS Smoke 3W Shaft

Have an extra one laying around. Specs are I the pics. Its actually playing at 42" trimmed on the butt end $30 + the ride
  5. 2BFAST

For Sale Cobra F9 Avalanche 3W head only

Damn near brand new shape, Probably has 30 balls on it max. Comes with head cover SOLD
  6. 2BFAST

Sam Sneads 82 or Tiger Woods 82 - Which was more difficult to acheive?

What do you think? Both did it in two completely different eras.
  7. 2BFAST

Wanted - Cobra F9 3w head cover

Seeing what you got!
  8. 2BFAST

Wanted - Srixon 565 4-6i

Seeing if anyone has 565 4-6 in good condition out there. Some bag chatter is ok. Shafts do not matter as I plan to reshaft with Recoils. Let me know. Im looking for a little more foregiveness in my long irons but want to keep the same model if possible.
  9. 2BFAST

FS - Brand New TaylorMade GAPR 2 Iron

Selling for a friend. He has a brand new still in the plastic never been hit TaylorMade GAPR Lo 2 iron with KBS Hybrid 80g Stiff shaft. Would like to get $220 shipped. PM me questions or more details.
  10. 2BFAST

Cobra / Puma Truck Made An Unexpected Visit To My Dealership

Coming into work this morning I noticed one of my techs fork lifting a Cobra / Puma tour van truck into the shop after it was towed in that the engine stopped running. After meeting James Posey the rep driving the van at the service counter checking in with our service staff I wanted to show him...
  11. 2BFAST

Rules Question

So this got brought up tonight. If the ball ends up here what is the rule? Since it’s in a hazard do you have to leave it lie or do you get relief from the path?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 2BFAST

Help choosing a square shaped putter grip

Kind of in a putter grip dilemma. I play a left hand low and use my right palm as the putter face and my back of my left hand as the face also. My hands aren't small so getting them to feel comfortable on the sides of a grip is tough. I feel myself adjusting my grip as I set up and I don't want...
  13. 2BFAST

FS - New Srixon U85 4i & Used U 85 3i

Brand spankin new U85 4i 23* that hasn’t even been unwrapped out of the box. It also has a UST Recoil 95 F4 shaft. Grip is stock with Golf Pride tour velvet regular size as it’s never been out of the box. $140 shipped to lower 48. A GREAT deal here for someone wanting killer utility irons...
  14. 2BFAST

FS - New PING Sigma G Tyne H Putter

Selling for a friend, brand new. Black Nickel finish. Playing 34” $100 + lower 48 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 2BFAST

For Sale - Titleist 718 CB/AP2 combo w/ TT AMT white X100

Selling for a friend of mine. Great set of irons here, 4/5 AP2 6/PW CB. Golf pride regular size tour wrap grips logo is down with only 4 rounds on them. Lie angle currently set at 2* flat but obviously can be changed very easily. Heads have normal bag chatter, couple of the faces have some nicks...
  16. 2BFAST

2BFASTs Srixon QStar Tour vs Callaway ERC ball testing

Course was slow tonight so I slid over to 16 fairway off the range. I wanted to give a fair test of the two balls I’m battling back and forth with right now to show others the results I’m getting with them live. I’ll let the videos do the rest of the talking... https://youtu.be/gwgTWho_6ZU...
  17. 2BFAST

N.E Missouri / W Illinois THP Outing & Live Update Thread

THP Community! Friday May 10th & Saturday May 11th Topper7073 and myself are hosting three fellow THPers for a fun two days of golf, competition, smack talk, and a whole lot more. We will be bringing you the action during the rounds, some first tee and action videos, and much more! We will be...
  18. 2BFAST

WTB - Dark Finish Wedges

I have a friend looking for a good used wedge set. Not really brand specific for the most part but would like the finish to be a darker finish rather than satin/chrome. Let me know what you have. Loft and sole/bounce is kind of open right now depending on whats out there.
  19. 2BFAST

WTB - Cobra F8 Driver Weight Kit

As the title states, let me know what you have!
  20. 2BFAST

2bfast - witb

Noticed I haven’t made a WITB thread so figured better late than never! Iv done some pretty significant changes in the last 2 months....like most I changed one thing and it lead to a snowball effect which has been fun. Here it is in my club logo’d Titleist 14 way cart bag I’ll start with...
Back