Search results for query: *

1. Luke WilliamsCG

EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Hey boys and girls, been a crazy stretch around here with Sales Meetings putter launches... but now that December is approaching I'm looking forward to seeing who gets chosen to represent Team Callaway this year with fingers crossed!🤞
  2. Luke WilliamsCG

CONTEST Putter Names – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Love this one, can't wait to see what you all come up with!
  3. Luke WilliamsCG

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Clearly I have, I've also run it two two buzz saws the last two years in @mancest and @xThor , but we've still managed to keep the Belt and I've still managed to have a good time.
  4. Luke WilliamsCG

Hey Boys and Girl, Team 5150 Fringe, just wanted to hop and and wish everyone safe travels back home today and thank you all for coming out and spending some time with all of us, I hope it lived up to the hype for each of you. You did an amazing job engaging with us, with the forum and with The...
  5. Luke WilliamsCG

That better not be your bag Matty! If you defected us for a Dunlop packaged set that quickly you're dead to me!
  6. Luke WilliamsCG

Great answer Snickerdoodle! Hope you're well my friend.
  7. Luke WilliamsCG

EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Getting closer, but that's more of a Nest treat.
  8. Luke WilliamsCG

What's up rogt? Hope all is well, but don't go passing off water as the "magic elixir" from The Hideaway you'll scare the boys. We all know what the magic elixir from The Hideaway is!
  9. Luke WilliamsCG

Sounds like we have one thing in common, I DO NOT suck at putting! But I would be happy to try to help you putt better, start with a mallet and I'll see you in the desert.
  10. Luke WilliamsCG

No chance I’d miss that! I started that tradition and Finley has tasked me with keeping it alive!
  11. Luke WilliamsCG

I took the weekend off from this thread to eat, drink, play some golf, watch some football and spend time with family and friends and it's taken me literally all day ,off and on between meetings, to catch up. A couple observations: -I'm glad you guys are confident, there's nothing worse than a...
  12. Luke WilliamsCG

Since I'm nothing if not a gentleman I'll offer some advice to the '22 squad. If you're looking to gain an advantage on me by getting me rattled, I suggest looking somewhere other than going drink for drink with me.
  13. Luke WilliamsCG

That will be a good bonding exercise for Team THP!
  14. Luke WilliamsCG

So true and I'm Norwegian so I have had lutefisk. There is no reason to drink Malort, at least not more than once, if you've had it you've had it, no reason to have it again. For those that choose to drink on this trip we will drink the good stuff...and maybe a little Fireball.
  15. Luke WilliamsCG

Hello boys and girl! It's been a crazy few weeks for me with a bunch of travel and Sales Meetings, but I'm hopping in here now and trying to get semi-caught up. Glad to see some veterans of the Odyssey Experience in the GDaddy this year (Mancest, Fuffle Master, Double B), looking forward to...
  16. Luke WilliamsCG

CONTEST Introducing the Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven Putter

Yes, that and Tour, we get much more love (and as a result sales) with White Hot.
  17. Luke WilliamsCG

CONTEST Introducing the Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven Putter

The biggest benefit over the Tri-Hot line would just be the alignment options here, some people struggle to consistently aim blades. If you are good aimer though, it's hard to beat Tri-Hot, the forgiveness of that line is off the charts.
Back