Search results for query: *

1. Go4it

For Sale *Lock up* LAB Golf Directed Force Putter

Directed Force Putter 2.1 w/Press 2.M Grip Condition good but used. 35” 71* lie angle. $275.00 shipped CONUS OBO
  2. Go4it

FS: Seemore PTM-1 FGP - Great Putter Great Price

If you have been wondering how a Seemore performs using the RST, this is your chance. 33" Seemore PTM-1 FGP 33' Rosemark Grip Psychedelic Cover $55 Shipped
  3. Go4it

FS: Toulon Memphis

For sale Toulon Memphis. Original owner, I have played about 15 rounds with it. Putter is a 9.5z The cover is showing running wear because I carry my clubs. $185 shipped CONUS.
  4. Go4it

FS: New Level Gap Wedge 50*

EDIT: It has been kept in a head cover...great shape. For sale New Level Gap Wedge (50*) Nippon Modus3 115wedge. Right handed. Has a brand new mid-size Winn grip...happy to install a new, standard size golf pride grip if you want. Its like new, check out pics. If you want to try a premium...
  5. Go4it

WTB Odyssey WHITE HOT ROSSIE XG Putter

All, Looking to purchase an Odyssey White Hot Rossie XG putter. It would be nice if it is in pretty good shape. I may consider other Rossie models as well. If you have one laying around in the garage, gathering dust, consider giving it a new lease on life! Thanks, Ed.
  6. Go4it

FS: Orange Whip Like New

$70 shipped CONUS - 47" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Go4it

Today's Magical Thought(s)

After being around enough amature golfers I know that we all find a swing thought or feel that takes your game to another level (perhaps only for one round.) Its that thought you add to your journal or your notes on your phone... I have been writing down these things for a while now..and it is...
  8. Go4it

FS: Garmin S60

For sale Garmin S60. It’s in fantastic shape includes the box and packaging SOLD Shipped CONUS - PLEASE LOCK UP
  9. Go4it

FS:EPIC SZ 9* Aldila Rogue I/O 60 X Shaft

Up for sale is a Cally GBB EPIC SZ 9* with an Aldila Rogue I/O 60 X Shaft. This is a fantastic driver that is only leaving me because of a new Rogue. It is in perfect shape where it counts...the crown. There are no blemishes on the crown, looks like new. The sole and face have normal wear and...
  10. Go4it

WTB: Scotty Cameron Grip - TEi3

Ok, I purchased a TEi3 and am in need of a suitable grip. It currently has a Ping grip on it and that won't do. I was able to purchase a head cover from a great THPer so I figured, I would go the same route for a grip. Doesn't need to be new. If it is in the same era, that would be great, but...
  11. Go4it

Wanted Scotty Cameron Headcover - affordable but cool. :)

Kick a$$ clubs (@pmm21) is refurbishing a SC TEi3 Sole stamp putter for me. I am looking for a headcover for it. It would be awesome to have an original cover, however, I would be willing to consider a cool more modern one. Looking for understated, mostly black... a classic look, not...
  12. Go4it

KickA$$Club (6M)

I have been very resistent to using a mallet putter. In fact of the 6 putters I own, only one is a mallet. I was in my golf shop last year and by chance started to mess around with a Scotty 6M. I took it to the putting green and really enjoyed putting with it. The face was so stable through...
  13. Go4it

WTB: Scotty Cameron Newport (2) TEI3 Sole Stamped RH

Always wanted a sole stamped Teryllium Scotty for my collection. Looking for one in good shape, no pitting. Would consider refinished or not.
  14. Go4it

2013 last blood drawn

In a weird coincidental parallel, both Phil and Tiger won their last tournament in 2013. Simple question, who breaks through first, Tiger or Phil and why?
  15. Go4it

Winter time, no golf or snow golf?

Played a nine hole match on Saturday with my boys. My team won by shoot 2 over. 2 man scramble from red tees. 2 birdies! Used new Wilson optic orange balls...only lost two balls in 3 inches of snow! One of the balls was hit on top of a cliff! We play that you can tee it up from anywhere. You...
  16. Go4it

WTB: SeeMore Putter Stealth Version

I love the look of SeeMore's Stealth color scheme. I would at least consider all blade models. Thanks, Ed.
  17. Go4it

I would want it to be the slowest round ever...

Here is the scenario - you are on the second hole and it is backed up with two groups...you have to complete the round, and you KNOW IT WILL TAKE 5+hours.... Who do you want to have in your foursome? It doesn't have to be a professional..it could be anyone. I would go with; 1. Michael Jordan...
  18. Go4it

All I got was this lousy shirt....

My buddies and I had a conversation recently over a few cigars and some brews. Will you wear a shirt from a course that you have not played or an event you did not attend? For example, your buddy goes overseas and brings you back a shirt from Old Head? Or your uncle goes to the Masters and...
  19. Go4it

FS: Callaway XR16 PRO 9* D Diamana 70X Whiteboard

Callaway XR16 Pro 9*- Golf Pride Mid Size Grip...Tiny Chip at the edge of the speed crown non issue at address - includes Callaway headcover and torque wrench. ...its a great driver. $150 shipped CONUS
  20. Go4it

Rickie: Best Golfer That Doesn't Win?

Rickie Fowler drives me nuts. I love rooting for him and watching him play. I have never met him, but he seems to be a great professional and a solid guy. If you base it on STATS - he is one of the absolute best on tour...no kidding. RICKIE DUSTIN J. (WORLD NUMBER 1) SCORING AVERAGE...
Back