Search results for query: *

1. Stemmy66

Official Rant of the Day

Yeah, I have a team meeting scheduled for tomorrow... today, the rest of the organization is informed of the layoffs... like they don't know already :rolleyes: News traveled like wildfire yesterday.... Not sure pizza will do the trick, but I'm going to try something.... I know it will take time...
  2. Stemmy66

Official Rant of the Day

Really hating my job this morning... morale is in the toilet as expected and I'm expected to 'rally the troops' what a joke!
  3. Stemmy66

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

What do you got? You got money, you got fame..... What we don't have this the truth.... what's the truth?
  4. Stemmy66

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Its been a while since I've played last and was able to sneak out Sunday afternoon and get 9 holes in.... With the weather warming up a bit I'm hopeful that I can get a bit more cadence with playing but man the Chrome Tour ball continues to impress both off the tee and around the greens... Just...
  5. Stemmy66

Which Ball Would You Play?

given its 7i I'm going bottom ball #2.... stick it on the green and keep it there
  6. Stemmy66

You're handicap is high? Just know that your back will prolly hurt by the end.... dragging @JohnSinVA around the course... but someone gotta carry his game :ROFLMAO: I just need to understand if you're up for that challenge as I have 'coins' to consider!
  7. Stemmy66

Bringing this home? :unsure:
  8. Stemmy66

Is there a hip replacement scheduled in between.... if not, aim farther left ;)
  9. Stemmy66

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

My physical gives out long before my mental regardless of how much or how bad I suck!
  10. Stemmy66

Official Rant of the Day

Not usually big on posting about work related issues since we all have sh** to deal with, but today I'm making an exception as this is both cathartic and difficult... My company is restructuring my department and we're downsizing ~150 positions to outsource to lower cost countries. I had to...
  11. Stemmy66

Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

Hunter Wendelstedt... chip off the ole' block... his dad Harry was a pr*** umpire who was borderline and Hunter is the same.... glad nepotism in the umpire ranks gets the best of the best.... :oops:
  12. Stemmy66

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

A broken clock is right 2 times a day.... but you should definitely be on the lookout for the 4 horsemen just in case
  13. Stemmy66

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Pretzel.... not even close
  14. Stemmy66

Best Iron Finish?

Not sure I could pick just one, but my favorite looking irons in terms of finish are Apex because they're in the bag but Mizuno satin iron finish is also outstanding IMO.
  15. Stemmy66

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #15

By the looks of the green undulation definitely don't want to be hitting mid iron into and expecting to hold any semblance of straight-ish rollout. I'd have to take my chances getting close to the end of the fairway to keep wedge, maybe 9i in hand
  16. Stemmy66

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #15

I can't reach in two anyway so I'm prolly playing backwards to get a number close to 125-130 into the green and go from there. The bunker complex near the green looks ridiculous! :oops:
  17. Stemmy66

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

You savage! Congrats on the pick! I knew there was something about S. Twang so got in late, but glad I did!
  18. Stemmy66

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

~30 pages to catch up…. Horrible afternoon of work! First 18 was some awesome golf! Let’s go Alt Shot!
Back