Search results for query: *

1. Stemmy66

In-N-Out coming to Tennessee by 2026

Saw this article today and thought I would share with THPers. I know this FF chain has its loyal followers and those who feel its overrated, but the franchise seems to be expanding so someone is buying... As a transplant to California, I used to like In-N-Out, but I've see the quality slowly go...
  2. Stemmy66

Would THPers use the Golf Ball Buoy?

Wondering this is really an issue with most golfers…. I feel like once I’ve found an errant shot, I pretty much know where it is after grabbing a club… without throwing my hat or a towel down. How about you...
  3. Stemmy66

CALLAWAY DISTANCE FITTING

Recently saw this online and wondering if any of my fellow THPers have tried it out? Sounds really interesting and the fact that Callaway is offering this free of charge is really cool. Kudos to M. Vrska for shooting this promo, but is that a COVID goatee...
  4. Stemmy66

Is Pizza a Meal, an Appetizer or a Snack?

I love popping into the food threads on THP, love hearing and seeing all the great foods that THPers call and make their favorites, but really love the many different pizza threads! Recently, while sharing a pie from a pretty good local spot with my 2 sons we started to discuss how we should...
  5. Stemmy66

Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pros

I did a search and couldn't find a thread specific to this iron so I'm posting up this one for those interested to read. I recently acquired a set of these bad boys during the Ultimate Weekend with True Temper event and to be honest was really surprised they were still on the board as I picked...
  6. Stemmy66

Do you consider playing golf part of your fitness regimen?

Not sure how THPers see this one, but I don't consider playing a round of golf as part of my fitness regimen. Certainly, there is a benefit to walking and the time spent playing is a physical activity, but is it a form of a workout? I recently played in Lake Tahoe with several THPers and I have...
  7. Stemmy66

USGA Rules changes 2019 will improve the game, which one(s) how?

Was recently looking more closely at 2019 rules changes and wondered if others feel it will improve the game, if so, which rule change will have the biggest impact? USGA has broken them down into 8 categories to cover 33 items. (www.usga.org) Personally, I feel two categories 'Taking Relief' &...
  8. Stemmy66

What's for dessert?

Ok guys, can't just be me! Unless I missed it there is no dessert thread. I gotta share this one. Last night had dinner out and got dessert at an ice cream shop. A place called Creamistry (Palo Alto) place is expensive but amazing. They mix raw ingredients and use liquid nitrogen to instantly...
Back