Search results for query: *

1. drdan524

Glow Ball tournament in Plattekill, NY

The course I am a member at is having a Glow Ball tournament to raise money for a local boy with cancer. Info on the pictures. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  2. drdan524

Attending 1st pro event, any advice?

In July I am taking my 7 year old daughter to our first pro golf tournament. We will be watching the LPGA U.S. Open in Bedminster, NJ. I have never been to a golf tournament before so I am looking for advice or suggestions on what to do. We got the Trophy Club tickets which is, if I remember...
  3. drdan524

Multi-state League setup

I am trying to setup a company golf league. The trouble I have is the company covers 7 states so a person/team from Delaware is not going to make a trip to Massachusetts for a casual golf outing. Do anybody have any ideas how to set this up so it's relatively fair using handicaps? We want to...
  4. drdan524

Srixon Z355 shaft replacement

Has anybody that owns the Srixon Z355 irons had their shafts replaced? It says it takes .362 tip shafts but I can't find many shafts that size. Do I get the .355 shafts of the non-taper .370 shafts? Thanks in advance.
  5. drdan524

Golf Match app

Does anybody use the Golf Match app? I have it but never played with anybody on it. Just wondering if it's used a lot. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Back