Search results for query: *

1. B

18th hole at the Masters, Who is Taking out a spectator?

I hit one or two yesterday that might have taken one of them out in a casual evening round with absolutely nobody watching and no pressure. Odds are....
  2. B

Where is your game?

Last summer was very busy (planning a wedding, getting married, and house shopping) and only got about 5 rounds in. Didn't do any golf related activities over the winter. Needless to say, my game is not in a good place at the moment. I have about a month to figure it out before league starts...
  3. B

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

Right there with you. Picked one up a few weeks ago and have gotten a ton of indoor practice at home. I'm sure there will be an adjustment period, but my stroke with this thing feels so natural. I've never felt a natural stroke with other standard length putters. Itching to get it out to the course!
  4. B

what is your favorite NFL time slot?

I'm also a Vikings fan and I've gotten used to the Sunday 1PM EST timeslot. They haven't played well in primetime over the last few years so those games always have me worried (i.e., the monday night game this week).
  5. B

Have you ever bought golf items because of a brand ambassador?

I'm going to say no on this one. Keep in mind that for this post, I'm mainly speaking about social media influencers doing an ad for a product. For products I've never seen before, they might make me aware that the product exists, but that is about the most positive influence it has on me. More...
  6. B

2020 Cobra Forged Tec OL 5-PW,GW; 4i Utility; 54,58 Snakebite Wedge (ONE LENGTH)

May try and sell these on ebay. Mods can probably lock it up. Thanks!
  7. B

2020 Cobra Forged Tec OL 5-PW,GW; 4i Utility; 54,58 Snakebite Wedge (ONE LENGTH)

@Jrt13 4-GW are standard length (37.25"), and the wedges are -1/4" (37").
  8. B

I have for sale a complete one length set including: 4i King Utility Iron (One Length) - Graphite KBS $-Taper Lite 105 2020 Cobra Forged Tec OL 5-PW,GW - Steel KBS $-Taper Lite S 54, 58 Cobra King Snakebite Wedges (One Length) - Steel KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125 S *** The wedges were originally 56 and...
  9. B

Rain/Lightning - when is it 'safe' to resume play?

I've always heard the 1 second = 1 mile thing but I'm quite confident that the ratio is much closer to 1 mile = 5 seconds. In normal conditions, the speed of sound is 1,125 ft/s, which converts roughly to 1/5th of a mile per second. Temperature can have an effect on the speed of sound but I...
  10. B

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

It likely depends on your swing speed / launch conditions. I did some indoor testing with the 3 and 4 hybrid OL LSDx hybrids a week or so ago. In my experience they both went a similar distance and not as far as a standard length hybrids. I have a 4i OL utility (forged tec) that I use that...
  11. B

I go from a Forged Tec GW to a 54* Snakebite wedge (56 bent 2 degrees strong). The gapping seems alright. There are some shots that I still need to take a bit off of the gap wedge because I can't get the 54 there. I think 53 degrees might be ideal for me.
  12. B

Can anybody speak to the distance they are getting with the LTDx OL 3 or 4 hybrid? Currently, I have a 4 iron OL forged tec utility in the bag, and then go to a standard length 4H and 3W. The 4 iron and the standard length 4H go a similar distance, so I'm looking for something to replace the...
  13. B

So I've spent quite a bit of time with my Forged Tec OL irons at this point and figured I'd give a bit of an update. Anecdotally, I feel like I'm hitting them really well. I'm really starting to feel comfortable with all of the irons. I haven't scored particularly well because I'm pretty...
  14. B

I've played a bit of golf with the new Forged Tec OL irons and have been feeling very confident swinging them. I'll post an update with a more detailed analysis of how it's been going when I have a bit more time. I have a 4 Utility coming in the mail today, so it should be fun putting that in...
  15. B

I'm officially joining the Revolution. I've been pondering OL clubs for nearly 3 years, and finally decided to take it to the next level. I asked my buddy if I could borrow his Cobra King Forged irons and wedges (I believe they were in the first iteration of OL clubs they made). I've hit 3...
  16. B

Constant Heelside Strikes

I really appreciate all the replies. I'll probably keep this thread updated with the progress of my swing! I ended up hitting a bucket of balls (which is rare for me) before I played my round. I also decided to opt into getting a driving range pass for this season. I tried to incorporate some...
  17. B

Constant Heelside Strikes

I was hoping to get some input from you guys with regards to my swing. I hit at least 5 shanks in yesterdays round and I think I need to make some changes to improve strike location. To start off, I hit everything on the heel. I'm sure that isn't true 100 percent of the time, but I would say it...
  18. B

Vanity Set Of Irons

I got a set of Mizuno MP-20 blades for this season. I'm 10~ handicap, so I would say these are above my current skill level. I have to say though, I've hit some absolutely amazing approach shots with these things in the 3 rounds I've had them in the bag. I could just be swinging well right now...
  19. B

New Clubs for 2020 - going more or less forgiving?

I've been gaming Apex CF16's for the past 3 years and have really enjoyed them. I ended up hitting some clubs at a local pro shop and fell in love with the new MP-20's. They only had the 7 iron in there, but I was hitting it great and it felt amazing. I was able to work the ball both ways, and...
  20. B

My "custom" indoor putting green

Very cool!! I'm excited to see how this turns out. I wouldn't mind building something similar down the line!
Back