Search results for query: *

1. B

2020 Cobra Forged Tec OL 5-PW,GW; 4i Utility; 54,58 Snakebite Wedge (ONE LENGTH)

I have for sale a complete one length set including: 4i King Utility Iron (One Length) - Graphite KBS $-Taper Lite 105 2020 Cobra Forged Tec OL 5-PW,GW - Steel KBS $-Taper Lite S 54, 58 Cobra King Snakebite Wedges (One Length) - Steel KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125 S *** The wedges were originally 56 and...
  2. B

Constant Heelside Strikes

I was hoping to get some input from you guys with regards to my swing. I hit at least 5 shanks in yesterdays round and I think I need to make some changes to improve strike location. To start off, I hit everything on the heel. I'm sure that isn't true 100 percent of the time, but I would say it...
  3. B

FS: 2016 Taylormade M2 (9.5 degree), 2016 Taylormade M1 3w (HL 17 degree)

Looking to try out some different equipment, so selling off my current driver and 3 wood. 1. 2016 Taylormade M2 (9.5 degree) - Fujikura Pro-60 Flex S shaft -220$ + Shipping - Bought this club new in March, and has been well taken care of - I'd say the club is in good condition. The top of...
  4. B

Needing some swing tips

So, I've just started playing more seriously this year (31 rounds so far this season) and I was hoping to get a little more consistent in my tee game. I played probably 10 rounds last year, but beyond that I am a fairly new golfer. I have a two way miss with the driver. One of those is a heely...
  5. B

Introduction from South Dakota!

Hello everyone! I've recently been in the market for some new clubs. While researching, I found value in some of the club review threads! I've found myself here every evening lurking since, so decided I'd join the club! I'm a 26 year old college student, currently residing in Rapid City, SD...
Back