Search results for query: *

1. mjg2828

2017 6 Nations Thread

Couldn't find a general rugby thread, and as the 6 nations are kicking off this weekend, thought we can have some back and forth. How do we think it's going to go? Who's going to put their hand up for Lions selection? The Ireland v England game in Dublin on the last day looks like it'll be...
  2. mjg2828

How hard to practise

What makes these tour pros so damn good? Judging by the European Tour's tweet earlier, hours upon hours upon hours of practise.. Alex Noren's hands [emoji47]
  3. mjg2828

Build a game...

We've had which tour pro's swing you do want, which you don't. Now, if you could pick and choose which part of which current pro's game you'd have to build your perfect game, who for what and why? For me, off the tee, it's got to be DJ. Guy's a monster. Iron game is Sergio. Been such a good...
  4. mjg2828

Practice swings with closed eyes

My balance is one of my biggest issues at the moment, when I remain in balance I flush the ball and the results are very consistent. I tend to tip on to my toes though and that sends the ball a little right. As balancing with your eyes closed is a darn sight harder than with them open, I'm...
  5. mjg2828

Playing a round after playing a different sport

This may be a bit of a niche thread, but I'm just wondering how you guys and girls play the day after playing a different sport - predominantly a contact sport. I had a very tough, physical game of rugby yesterday and my body is in bits now. Played 18 today and could not hit the ball properly...
  6. mjg2828

Hey THP from London, England

Hey all, only just found this site (where have I been?!). Had a read through various threads and, well how could I not join! Been playing golf for 12 or so years now off and on but recently got some much needed pro instruction. Safe to say this game has me wrapped round it's pinky. Anyway, I'm...
Back