Search results for query: *

1. Kenomikes

WTB UST Recoil 95 F4 Stiff 4 iron shaft

WTB a UST Recoil 95 F4 Stiff 4 iron shaft. Anybody have one? Need to reshaft my 4 iron, so I can go head to head with my 4 Hybrid.
  2. Kenomikes

For Sale True Temper Elevate VSS 95S 5-AW

WTS True Temper Elevate VSS 95S 5-AW. $120 shipped USPS Priority Mail PayPal lower 48. These were just professionally pulled from my Callaway CF19 irons. I just purchased Recoils recently from this site so these are available. Great shafts, I just needed a little more tennis elbow forgiveness...
  3. Kenomikes

WTB Full set of 14 clubs RH for my friend

Hi, My good friend wants to start playing, he’s just starting but has 2 sons who I know will grab these and use em too. Need stiff shafts, RH, standard length, and need a full set of 14 clubs. I would not worry about a bag, too much to ship unless I’m wrong. Any deals out there for older...
  4. Kenomikes

For Sale Lefty Ping G 425 4 Hybrid Aldila Rogue Black 85TS shaft like new

WTS Lefty Ping G 425 4 Hybrid w Aldila Rogue Black 85TS shaft like new. It’s 39 3/4” standard length and lie. Just got this club Friday after waiting 15 weeks from Ping, bought direct from my Pro. It’s just too light for me, plays D1. I hit maybe 20 balls at driving range Sunday (balls I...
  5. Kenomikes

SkyTrak numbers

Rented a bay indoors last night to try this new place, wanted to hit my G400 Max 9* that I just threw in a Black V2 to see how it plays for me. Very disappointed in that the software didn't allow me to get all the shots after in one screen per the guy working there, so I had to take a picture...
  6. Kenomikes

WTB WTB Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar

Hi, Anybody got one of these radars used and not using? I'd buy new but let's see if someone's not doing the Superspeed training anymore and looking to sell or swap. Have new Bridgestone Tour balls. Thx Mike
  7. Kenomikes

Club Delivery Anticipation

I buy a lot clubs on Callaway Pre-Owned and some other sites too to save money and have been almost entirely pleased with the received condition. Most of these sites you don't get an actual picture of exactly what you are buying (unless ebay usually), so it's an act of faith hoping the listed...
  8. Kenomikes

WTB WTB 2015/2016 Callaway Apex 5 Hybrid RH with Stiff Kuro Kage shaft

Hi, WTB used right handed Callaway Apex 5 Hybrid with Stiff Kuro Kage shaft. The original 2015/2016 version, not the new one. This isn't for me, but for my friend whose looking for one. Can't find a RH 5 Hybrid anywhere. Need the stiff Kuro Kage shaft only, has to be a 5 hybrid as he already...
  9. Kenomikes

WTB WTB Lefty Ping G410 4 Hybrid Alta Stiff

Hi. Looking for a used Lefty Ping G410 4 Hybrid with stock Alta stiff. I have the 3 hybrid and she's lonely. Thx.
  10. Kenomikes

For Sale RECOIL ES 760 F3 regular shafts 5-AW used pulls from CF16

Hi, RECOIL ES 760 F3 regular shafts 5-AW (7 shafts) used pulls from CF16. Listing is for shafts only with grips. Selling a set of 7 used shafts (5-AW) that were professionally pulled from my Callaway CF16's. I bought the irons like new on Callaway Pre-owned in 2018 and played them one year...
  11. Kenomikes

Golfing and Duckpin Bowling-Can you shoot under 100 and score over 100?

Can you shoot under 100 Golfing and score over 100 Duckpin Bowling? I golf and bowl with a bunch of guys and you'd be very surprised how many have no chance of doing both. We have a blast though, especially when the drinks and jokes are flowing.
  12. Kenomikes

Swing Help

Hi Freddie, Any thoughts on this? Here's a few videos my partner took yesterday. He was saying I'm lifting my back foot early, and also standing closed with shoulders open. I've been struggling with driver recently, has been solid for me in past. I shot 4 over yesterday with awful drives...
  13. Kenomikes

WTB Toulon 20g weight

Hi, Anybody have an extra Toulon Design 20g weight plate for sale? It's for my 2016 Toulon Madison. Thx.
  14. Kenomikes

Longest Drive question

Settle a bet for me with my friend in a long drive hole yesterday that I won. I was in the fairway and won a free fishing charter trip off Cape Cod so this question doesn't matter but what would happen if I had rolled another 2 yards straight ahead and caught that rough? First pic is my...
  15. Kenomikes

WTT/WTB for Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 stiff driver shaft

WTT/WTB for Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 stiff driver shaft in standard length 45.5". Anybody have one of these shafts? I feel like doing a driving range experiment. This shaft came with the XR16 or XR16 Pro driver. I'm thinking there's a bunch of these lying in closets throughout THP...
  16. Kenomikes

SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Swing Trainer 48" regrip thoughts

Bought this SKLZ 48" Gold Trainer recently and I really like it. I'm swinging it indoors now looking to get some strength and flexibility and maybe a little more club head speed. Seems to be a nice little workout if you can get 100 swings in, maybe 25 swings a set. Anyways, idiot as I am, I...
  17. Kenomikes

Wanted RH clubs for my son

Hi, My son is 16 and has always played baseball but finally wants me to teach him golf and I'm frigging thrilled. Great athlete. He's 5' 10" and thin, perfect golf shape unlike his Dad! We're just going to the driving range to beat balls to start, teach him a swing, and connect with him...
  18. Kenomikes

Carry Distances-How do you get yours?

I got back into golf this year after a long layoff and was wondering how you get your carry distances for all your clubs. For me, it's basically trial and error on the course and also have a GPS that I use sometimes after I hit the shot- I set it to get the distance as I walk to my ball. But I...
  19. Kenomikes

Lie Angle Adjustment

I have 3 clubs I bought from CPO (816 Alpha 4W, Apex 3H & 4H). I'm going to eventually call them (don't want to be without these clubs now) and send then back to adjust the lie but wondering if someone has an opinion how much these need to be flattened. Shot is a draw for sure. Thx. I assume I...
  20. Kenomikes

FT SRIXON Z-STAR for SRIXON Q-STAR TOUR

Hi, I want to try some of the new Srixon Q-STAR TOUR and have a dozen (two 6 ball trial packs) of the new Srixon Z-STAR to trade. These are new and unopened. I can trade the whole dozen, or a trial pack, whichever you prefer. Thx.
Back