Search results for query: *

1. Ottawaclo

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

I need to replace my wedges in 2023. Pretty sure the grooves on my current gamers are non existent!! As always, thanks and happy holidays everyone!!!
  2. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Happy to see this thread is still going.
  3. Ottawaclo

NOW OPEN: The 2022 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Been a rough last several months so not been on THP much, if at all, and am gutted i missed this amazing annual event. Kudos to all that signed up. One of my favorite things sbout THP.
  4. Ottawaclo

EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

The wedges no doubt. Never been sure if i have the right degree or bounce.
  5. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

work work work. been killing me. finally dying down. missed you guys!!
  6. Ottawaclo

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup is Open: 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

i really want to have some fun…. good luck everyone!!
  7. Ottawaclo

Pick 3.

1-4-8
  8. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I have a lot of pictures and catching up to do….
  9. Ottawaclo

Electronics Pondering

literally did that this week as well. Been a LONG three months of work travel and needed a new phone. I was still using an iphone 7 before the upgrade lol
  10. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

not a pop but just as happy to see these arrive lol
  11. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

TargetCon orders...and my first MOTU pop!!
  12. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

So happy to see titanshields back in stock
  13. Ottawaclo

EXPERIENCE The 2022 Victory Cup with Mizuno

Bucket list course + THP + new equipment from a manufacturer ive never hit……um yes please!! what an awesome event
  14. Ottawaclo

The Official Banter Away Thread

Mix bag for me here professionally…..where at one point i was 99.9% sure i was going to lose my job to new senior leadership team…….but i survived that teams short tenure and have now been promoted and am overseeing several facilities. New title and good increase all are great things. But sadly...
  15. Ottawaclo

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

I see the Callaway Rogue ST MAX D Driver in my future no doubt. I always have embraced the fade and look forward to seeing what the results would be with this in my hand.
  16. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

only home on Sundays at the moment due to traveling for work but came home to a couple boxes today! mix of preorders/trades/whatnot i am severely behind in all aspects of my non work life including all things THP.
  17. Ottawaclo

Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Loki has some damage…damn amazon pre order. Ive learned not to trust amazon pre ordering.
Back