Search results for query: *

1. H

Dead Balls

I don't know why, but I've always played new balls. I know alot of guys that will buy used balls and play them and seem to like them, but I've just always been afraid I wouldn't get maximum distance with them ( I need all the yardage I can get). Recently I tore out a bunch of ivy in my back...
  2. H

How to increase swing speed

I have a swing speed in the mid 80's and am trying to increase it. I feel like I should be able to get faster clubhead speed and am wondering if maybe my timing is off somehow or I'm just a weakling. My typical transition is started by turning my hips and shifting laterally foward, then...
  3. H

Any scotch drinkers

I got into scotch probably about six or seven yeas ago and haved thoroughly enjoyed the journey. I love trying new scotches from different regions or simply trying different bottlings from the same distillery. I think one of the most enjoyable aspects of this is the discovery of what it is you...
  4. H

Are backyard nets good or evil?

So I'm thinking of getting a hitting net so I don't have to go to the driving range so much, but have heard some scary things. Some say it's real easy to groove a bad swing when you can't see the ball flight. I still intend on playing regularly so I should notice any weird changes. Still it's...
  5. H

Which hybrid loft?

I'm thinking of finally getting a hybrid and wonder which loft. Initially thought of getting the lowest loft available, but now reconsidering because the whole reason for getting one is forgiveness. Not great at hitting my 3W off the deck. Is a low lofted hybrid any easier to hit than a 3w...
Back