Search results for query: *

1. Shank you

Las Vegas and surrounding area courses

Reflection Bay is a first class operation. Also desert pines is a fun track
  2. Shank you

Vegas golf recommendations

Played lake Las Vegas last time I was there. Fun course. Two eighteens, ones private. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Shank you

NorCal Crew hangout thread

If you N Cally’s would like to play a round on a Sunday in the Modesto area I could set something up. There’s a muni in Modesto, Manteca & one in Atwater nothing outstanding but playable. Could head up to foothills and play Copper Valley or Greenhorn which are nice resort courses. Sent from my...
  4. Shank you

Spyglass

Going to be in Carmel Monday and Tuesday just got NCGA rate of 225$. Anybody up for a round I’m going to call in morning. Hopefully they have not pinched greens.
  5. Shank you

Special Edition Staff Bags

This one is from 2017 masters
  6. Shank you

Do you have an off-season?

December 24th thru December 25.
  7. Shank you

Photo Heavy Post a Picture of Favorite Course This Year

Pasatiempo in Santa Cruz CA. McKenzie design. Jumps to all time favorite.
  8. Shank you

A thread for SoCal golfers.

Johan185 thanks for joining us. Had a lot of fun.
  9. Shank you

That was from last October. Come down to visit couple times a year. Just before overseed.
  10. Shank you

I think you have your priorities mixed up. But it is nice to have a roof over your head.
  11. Shank you

Just checked the goose closed for overseeding. That is an awesome course. Thx for the heads up
  12. Shank you

I’m thinking Sierra lakes or oak quarry. Wherever has a deal unless you have any hidden gems.
  13. Shank you

I’ll be down in inland empire next week at mom in-laws gonna roll the rock all week. Home base will be Fontana. My bro in-law will be in tow Sunday thru Wednesday, I’ll be solo Thursday & Friday.
  14. Shank you

5 Best Courses

My five are Kapalua plantation Bandon trails Pasatiempo Coyote springs Edgewood
  15. Shank you

Purchase Women golf clubs

Looking for some advice on purchasing a full set of beginners clubs for my wife. I bought a driver for her at play it again. It was a junior driver. My wife is about 4’10”ish so the length is about right but shaft is a little light and wippy. Thinking of getting a petite box set but still...
  16. Shank you

English golf ball

A buddy of mine gave me this golf ball with the “queen of England” on it. I think it says fifty pounds on it. Anyone have any info on it. Never saw one like it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back