Search results for query: *

1. Shank you

Spyglass

Going to be in Carmel Monday and Tuesday just got NCGA rate of 225$. Anybody up for a round I’m going to call in morning. Hopefully they have not pinched greens.
  2. Shank you

Purchase Women golf clubs

Looking for some advice on purchasing a full set of beginners clubs for my wife. I bought a driver for her at play it again. It was a junior driver. My wife is about 4’10”ish so the length is about right but shaft is a little light and wippy. Thinking of getting a petite box set but still...
  3. Shank you

English golf ball

A buddy of mine gave me this golf ball with the “queen of England” on it. I think it says fifty pounds on it. Anyone have any info on it. Never saw one like it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Shank you

Pxg Bat Attack

Has anyone tried this putter. I tried it out in the pro shop, really like it. Swings itself. Decently a little pricey. Any thoughts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Shank you

WITB

Got my new mini Staff Bag courtesy of Sergio Garcia and THP along with BudgetGolf. Goes fairly well with the truvis headcovers to courtesy oh Callaway golf and Edwin watts. I have a driver a 3 wood and a hybrid Bunch of irons and a few wedges. Yep they do have shafts in em Sent from my...
  6. Shank you

Las Vegas

Just found out have to fly out to Vegas for some training. Flight lands at 1ish so may be able to get a round in before training Wednesday morning. Any good bets for a good round Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Shank you

Favorite course in Nor Cal

what is your favorite course in NorCal. I prefer mountain courses, Coyote Moon is my new favorite, some great holes with views galore. A couple of my favs. closer to home but since closed are stevinson Ranch and Trinatas. Sure miss those tracks. Tim
  8. Shank you

Cali checking in

From Northern Cali. Been playing this silly game a long while. Play a couple rounds a week. Prefer to walk if not to hilly. Like to play tournaments and also play with the bros and have a few. Tim
Back